💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @Crimson_Dawn

You are funny! You forgot it again. I guess it doesn't matter because I know who you are talking to.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @mercerik I’d love to get my own signature too. @Crimson_Dawn and @Elsa Do we need to get 4 stars before we get a notice about creating a signature? (Also how do I tag your names in green - I’m a bit slow and can’t figure it out). 
  • bearwithme
    Options
    Oops - I guess the green color just shows up after I reply. 😂
  • mercerik
    Options
    @bearwithme

Hi there! You're already doing well with tagging. 

As far as your signature, go to your Profile and see if you have the Signature Settings to the right of the space provided for comments below "About me". Click on the Signature Settings. It will take you the section where it says My Signature. You can use up to 1 image or photo which will be scaled to a maximum height of 150px. Signatures can be up to 650 characters long.  

I think it is pretty cool. 
  • bearwithme
    Options
    pvalla2 said:
    After being able to retain the full bot or 1 level less than full bot for over 2 weeks, this morning I lost the full bot without playing or, specifically, losing a new level. @Cezdiamond could you please explain exactly how build a bot works?  Are players suppose to lose it entirely each week. If yes, what day of the week?  Sunday, when the levels-passed counter resets to zero? Or Wednesday, When new levels come out?  Why did some players begin losing  the bot weekly several weeks ago and others, like myself, began losing it this morning. One other fact to be noted. Sunday night my levels-passed counter was reset to zero and at that time I still had a full bot and continued to use it on new levels. During the same time frame I also played lower levels (some I did not pass) and retained the full bot.  I play lower levels to accumulate sugar drops for boosters. If I have a full bot and play/pass a lower level, will I lose the bot? Will I loose the bot if I don’t pass a lower level.  There seems to be no rhyme or reason to what players are experiencing, which is where much of  the player frustration is coming from.  Thanks.
    @pvalla2 here is my 2cents worth on the current build a bot. I believe it is supposed to reset every Monday. I was able to keep it for two weeks one time, but I think it was a glitch, because today it reset to zero but I hadn’t lost a level and was at maximum. I have found if I am at maximum and I lose a level it takes you back to 1 cb, 1 stripe wrap and 3 extra moves. Then I can build it back up as long as I don’t lose a level.
    If you have been playing  for quite awhile you may remember mort’s helmet/space dash etc. They let you get boosters from old levels but they had a countdown timer and you would have to start over with the new version once the time elapsed. Now it appears that the new build a bot lasts for a week and resets on Mondays. 
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    @mercerik, I think it's really cool too! I'm already planning mine out. (I remembered the tag that time.😎)
  • bearwithme
    Options
    @mercerik - thank you so much for the tip. I can’t wait to check it out and see. Thanks!😊
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    My bot is only wiped out by the app crashing. If this is what I have to look forward to when I join the Wednesday Club, maybe I should start completing new levels at a slower pace.😂
  • bearwithme
    Options
    My bot has reset on Monday’s since I started getting it except for one time when I was able to keep it for two weeks. Now it’s back to resetting on Monday’s again. 😒
  • mercerik
    Options
    @mercerik, I think it's really cool too! I'm already planning mine out. (I remembered the tag that time.😎)
    @Crimson_Dawn

I haven't decided if I am going to do it yet. I am not sure what image or photo to use.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?