Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• Lynne_MallyaLynne_Mallya Posts: 4
    I also have it back.  However, now it looks like refreshing the board to get a good start doesn’t change a thing.  That is, each refresh results in the same board. Unless you remove or add a booster each time.

• Cjay1997Cjay1997 Posts: 55 ✭✭✭
    edited June 4
    If the booster bot is worked on finished levels, then lucky you. But not completely, because it only works on Mondays and Tuesdays, like some users said. Hopefully the feature will work completely like it was used to be, especially in the future.
  • keyser_sozekeyser_soze Posts: 102 ✭✭✭
    Does anyone have the build a bot on any platform? It’s been gone for two days now across all platforms for me
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,858 Superstar
    Does anyone have the build a bot on any platform? It’s been gone for two days now across all platforms for me
    No I don't have it on my game.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • Graeme_LondonGraeme_London Posts: 72 ✭✭✭
    Me neither nor do I have space dash
  • OinkyBoinkyOinkyBoinky Posts: 14 ✭✭
    I had it back fully as it used to be and working on old levels. That lasted a week and now nothing. I am playing the odd new levels with sugar drop boosters but since they started dicking us around I stopped giving them money
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,858 Superstar
    Me neither nor do I have space dash
    I didn't get the space dash either.  I just got Didi yesterday.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • Carol_MartinsCarol_Martins Posts: 94 ✭✭✭
    I don't have Didi but had space dash last week. Nothing this week

• JaneEBJaneEB Posts: 20 ✭✭
    I have it on my Android and it was on my Windows 10 app first thing this morning.  Although I did build up the bot yesterday on my Android and it isnow back down to zero.
  • PhilipPhilip Posts: 36 ✭✭
    There is a time limit that the build a bot will reset the boosters to empty after the certain amount of time.

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 2,625 Superstar
    edited July 1
    I had Build a bot after a 2 day gap from when Space Dash ended.  Then Build a bot disappeared today but I now have Space Dash back.  Looks like they are going to their old method of switching them back and forth like they used to do a few years ago (at least for some of us).  Hopefully there won't be a gap like last week between Space Dash going away and Build a bot coming back.

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh
  • snerbsnerb Posts: 5
    Philip, does the reset begin again each time with 336 hours? 
  • MichelleG80MichelleG80 Posts: 11
    Yesss PLEASE! I'm NOT EVEN GETTING ANYMORE videos to WATCH for boosters EITHER and this REALLY SUCKS!! 
  • MichiganplayerMichiganplayer Posts: 26 ✭✭
    I got it back on my iPad.  As I promised during my vocal campaigning, I even dropped a few dollars on the game because of it (I hadn't dropped a cent since they got rid of it).  However, I may have acted too soon as it is not available on my Mac.