What’s the funniest Candy Crush story that has happened to you or somebody you know?

Options

Comments

• Deedee20
    Deedee20 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I was stucked on a particular level for like weeks I almost had high BP when the time count's down sometimes I cry 😂😂😂

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Haha! It's funny and thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga. 😄

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Shagunpro
    Shagunpro Posts: 676 Level 4
    Options

My uncle was playing candy crush and it was a serious movement that time. 3 moves and he had to break more than 40 jellies. I clearly don't remember as I was a kid but he tried 2 moves and there were still more than 30 jellies left. I was just running around and came near it him and randomly moved a candy. He was angry at me but then he looked at his phone and boom! Candies were breaking of their own and he won the level. He was so happy then that he took to to market and bought me a lot of chips and candies. I actually didn't knew what I did. I just wanted to make a move. hehe

• Jlospop
    Jlospop Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I had a very important exams to write but I had been stuck at a level and couldn’t study without passing the level. I stayed up all night on the game until my roommate snatched my phone and scolded me to study else she’ll delete the app. I was so sad and was then that I realized how addicted I was to the game neglecting my exams. I studied for the exams and was able to pass that tricky level as well.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

• n5campbell
    n5campbell Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

A stranger accidentally started a game with me. As we played, she began chatting with me about "our" friends, none of whom I knew, since I was not the friend that she thought she was playing with. After a few chats, I revealed that she might have the wrong person, but we decided to continue playing. After a few weeks of playing, I mentioned that we would be flying to her city of Boston to board a cruise. (We are from Florida.) She set us up to stay with her, met us at the airport, took us to dinner, and then to her home for the night. Next day she took us to the cruise dock, and we were off, after an amazing visit with my new-found "stranger" friend from Candy Crush Saga. That was 10 years ago in 2013, and we have remained "long-distance" friends to this day. There are still good people in the world.

• DainaB
    DainaB Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

The funniest thing that happened to me was I didn't realised what All Stars was until I qualified for the finals. Then I google searched to find out that it was a most amazing competition you can win by! I am now in a first round of finals and loosing to a bot as 23000000 and counting score isn't possible for a human!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! New Bee Players! 👋

• Courtney1990
    Courtney1990 Posts: 1,392 Level 5
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?