⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
πŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

"There was a connection error. Try again in a bit"

Options

Answers

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @soar716 , with lost progress this may help, but I am sorry about you boosters. Take a look at the following.

Follow this Β https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246151/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-backΒ and there is a contact link at the botton. You need to contact them from that link and they will be able to help you.

@chaz and @soar716 , I am going to tag our Superstar @Elsa , to take a look in on us. I want you both to have to best help. Elsa we need your good help.

Β 

• ziggy53
    ziggy53 Posts: 72 Level 2
    Options

Is it ok to have your game linked to a email address ??

• Steve789
    Steve789 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Is there actually help from Candy Crush on this conversation? Or is this simply a bunch of other users that don’t have the ability to actually fix the issue!

• pek01
    pek01 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I regained my connectivity with android version by reinstalling. Obviously this meant losing all boosters plus any progress made since the connection error first occurred.

Reinstalling on iOS fixed the problem temporarily but has now recurred on that device.

I don't understand why there is still no update from King themselves. Have they already fixed and not told anyone because they want the issue to just go away. Look how many views this thread has got, it's obviously a widespread issue and all we get are well meaning but ultimately useless bits of advice from people who have no clue what is actually happening.

• salains
    salains Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I've been having this problem since before Christmas and was told by king that I was using an old operating system. So I got a brand new phone with up to date os and still have the same problem. They must have known that the problem was with them but never mentioned it. I've been stuck on a level for over a week because I'm not getting any boosters or special candys. No built a bot and can't buy any help as cant connect. It would be nice if king would say how much longer this is going to take to fix

• chaz
    chaz Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

So 😑😑😑😑😑😑

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @chaz , still not having luck?

Did you fill out the support question form?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Glenn1972. My personal thoughts on this connection is telling me that this is a Facebook glitch again! And Again! And Again! Within the last year or so these have all been Facebook glitches and we have to wait for them to fix it.

Why are all of you playing through Facebook? Why aren't you playing through King instead? Depending on your level you can play up to level 2825 on king.com, however, that has it's own glitches. If you have Windows 10 on a PC install the game app and create a King account by following the steps from here. I haven't used Facebook for any of my games in over a year because of all the issues. If you are on mobile then follow the steps from here to create a King account. Make sure to follow the steps to sync your Facebook account with your King account. That will give you your progress.

When I see connection issues and the word Facebook it usually turns out to be on Facebook's end and King can't do anything about the fix. Please try to play through King. You will be much happier.

• lisa1kay
    lisa1kay Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Day 13. Still no fix for candy Crush soda, candy crush friends, or candy crush saga. Candy crush Jelly is fine so far. NOT playing through Facebook. Playing with email. Prefer King answer to this issue. As well meaning as Superstars may be, I don’t think they can fix obvious technical issue embedded in the server. So let’s get to work King. I guess next step is bad review on App Store.

• chaz
    chaz Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

I try connecting from my email but still will not let me cause I am on a high level 4477 what a load of ????😑😑😑😑😑😑😞😞😞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?