✍️ Subscribe here to Candy Crush Tagging List! 🍭

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,071 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! I have added your tag on Candy Crush Tagging List as I know you have playing this game! You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @Riri2 👍😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• Riri2
    Riri2 Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

#CandyCrushSoda

Thank you so much @Diamond_Lim for adding me on the #CCS tags....currently enjoying reading and understand more 😊 can't wait toparticipate e in all competitions and events 😀

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Great and You are welcome! @Riri2 👍😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I have added your tag on Candy Crush Tagging List as I know you have playing this game! You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @Qamarwsh @morena30 @laestrella 👍😊

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here and here (General)! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I have added your tag on Candy Crush Tagging List as I know you have playing this game! You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @saz360 @Mariesel 👍😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I have added your tag on Candy Crush Tagging List as I know you have playing this game! You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @Epc23 👍😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! I have added your tag on Candy Crush Tagging List as I know you have playing this game! You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released! @Lady_Hazel @ElisedeJong 👍😊

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hello, please untag me.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Okay. Thank you for your unsubscribing. I remove your tag on Candy Crush Tagging List completed. @Lady_Hazel 👌😊

• Candy__Player
    Candy__Player Posts: 99 Level 3
    Options

Hello, please add me to your tagging list!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?