💬💭 Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels! (2021)

Options

Comments

• BlackWolf180
    BlackWolf180 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Nice one just a beginner :D

• LeonardBell
    LeonardBell Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2021
    Options

Everyone can visit my website to download their favorite games completely for free at: modsuper.com

• LeonardBell
    LeonardBell Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2021
    Options

Nice one just a beginner :D

• heehawrules
    heehawrules Posts: 60 Level 3
    edited December 2021
    Options

Well, I finally logged back in after a long while when they were trying to re-start the game, bring in a ton of new players and let the seasoned players drop off. Back when you could play past levels to get the rocket ship, you could go to certain levels and get a ton of Green candies for the comps, lots of entertaining features they were in the process of rolling back. I was in the 6300 level range.

I left because after they made all the changes, I had been stuck on the same level for about 2 months. I decided at that point to just use up all my boosters (I have A LOT) and blow through my 200+ lives sent by my friends. Didn't even come close to passing the level. Videos showed more moves, less blockers, etc. So, they removed all the abilities to pass a level and get boosters, made the levels hard so it is P2P to pass. So I Quit playing

Logged back in, and wow, have things changed. No spins for extra moves, no ads, no rocket ship/bot, no treat box, nothing. I have the daily spin still, some log-in to get boosters, but to get anything meaningful you need to log in for many days. The badge for passing a new level is still there.. So clearly, they have changed the game to P2P., but I thought what the heck, I'll give it a go with the new parameters. Then, I got a gift for 15 extra moves as a way of saying thanks for coming back. That was a nice gesture.

Went to the same level I was stuck at before, and noticed there were now 5 less moves and more blockers than before, but I thought that's OK because I have these 15 extra moves, that should make up for it. Plus, 2 of my friends who still play (used to have thousands, set up the FB account for just CC) had filled up my lives to the tune of 175 or so. SO, if the countdown was anything like on other games, I would lose one move per try, until it went all the way down. Difference was now, I not only couldn't pass the level, but I had all my ways of getting boosters, extra turns, all of it was gone. So then I thought I would try the Milestone Challenge thing, those levels were even more difficult than the one I was stuck on, lol.

Well, not only did I not pass the level, not even close I might add, I burned through all 175 of my lives because I thought I might get a lucky board. I don't know why I thought that. I was one of the players who you would think CC would try to keep. Spent money regularly, engaged the app all the time, tried to get people to play, was committed to the game. Sadly, there are still a lot of people paying and playing because I see their lame commercials still.

So, back to where I was when I left the first time except now I know that the game has become even less enjoyable, more aggravating, and not worth my time. I have since found better games, that have decided to find a balance between attracting new players and keeping paying customers happy.

Peace out, yo.

• geln77
    geln77 Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

Great news! Since I officially have nothing better to do, I may as well give feedback on every level..that's what this forum is for after all. While I don't actually have the mental bandwidth to re-visit all of the post 10 000 levels that have been "redesigned for my playing pleasure", I will say this; players have a map with 15 levels per episode. Of these episodes, usually 5 are designated "hard" and maybe 1 "super hard". My levels still reflect that in theory, but since 13 of 15 levels per episode have now been reworked, it should actually be designated 12 "super hard" levels 1 or 2 "ridiculously difficult" levels and maybe 2 "normal levels" per episode. Almost none of them work as "puzzles" - meaning you'll just have to wait until the algorithm decides to let you "pass". Does this sometimes happen on the first try? ..well, no. Sometimes it happens on the second day - if you're lucky. Or you can just buy some extra moves. Here's a *for instance* : level 10 638 - a level that a lot of people had the pleasure of doing in 30 moves..then 24-some of them even did it without boosters..then 22 ( one guy with 0 moves to spare) and now 20 moves with extra blockers. Good luck everyone! ..if it has been done, no one's bragging.

Stop watching ads and do not finish "unwinnable" levels. It's literally the only thing that you can do.

• geln77
    Options

I just had another idea. When King redesigns a level (for challenging reasons of course), maybe they should have a video of one of their developers showing how the newly designed level "can be done" - because it has been done..this way I'd be more inclined to believe their redesigns are actually doable and not just their new formula : 1/3 less moves + frosting + blockers.

• geln77
    Options

Forgot to mention, I did *full load of boosters* at least 6-7 times for level 10 638..I almost cracked it too, i think I could've made it with just 10- 15 more moves and maybe 1 or 2 ufos..so close!

• tetele_1979
    tetele_1979 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Mon homme a des pulser des cadeaux et pas moi

• tetele_1979
    tetele_1979 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
  • nursiepooh
    nursiepooh Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

You are right geln77

I also want a “bank” of leftover moves

When I buy gold bars and can only buy in multiples of 5 moves and it only takes 2 moves I want the 3 moves in my bank for future use I paid for then, I want to be able to use them

We no longer get the free moves etc

Boosters are difficult to get

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?