❤️ Candy Secret Crush - Share your Valentine's thoughts and claim a sweet badge!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! Let me help you how to sign in your Facebook/King Account that you can save your progress on any King's Games 😉

If you want to connect your King Account, let's try following these steps :

Open the game on your device, choose the 'Already have a King account/login with email' using the email address and password you just saved. Now you're good to go! 

If you want to connect Facebook account let's try following these steps : 

Open the game on your device. Then Click on the blue Facebook Connect button, Enter your Facebook email and password and off you go!

Extra notes about transfer progress with any devices :

Use either a King profile or Facebook to easily switch between devices and access your game progress and Gold Bars wherever you play. Boosters and extra lives however, are always stored locally on the device you received them on, so they won't move across devices. You can check to read here (Lost boosters on your mobile? Oh no! Let’s see if we can solve it!)

I hope you can understand to read and follow these steps. 😊

You can also find more information about King and Facebook Profiles here! 😉

If you have playing Candy Crush Saga :

🏁 Let's post your screenshot of your current level on these badges' threads and claim your milestone level badges:

Level 1000 Level 2000 Level 3000 Level 4000 Level 5000 Level 6000 Level 7000 Level 8000 Level 9000 Level 10 000 Level 11 000

Also let's post your screenshot of over 1 million points on 1 million club thread and claim 1 million club badge here. 😄

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instruction here. 📷

If you're not clear on how to attach a picture to the thread, check out here. 🖼️

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game (also win badges on your view profile). 😉

If you are not playing Candy Crush Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,065 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad

I would send them flowers 🌸

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad

Would have to be one special guy to make my head turn & not something I've thought of for a long time 😆

Am old fashioned in this area though, so if they weren't brave enough to show me their interest...well...then I'll give it a miss I guess LOL 🌻🌺💞

Nice comp to get the cogs turning LOL

• namal_butt_01
    namal_butt_01 Posts: 1,935 Level 4

I'm too shy to do any thing😫 after gathering all my courage I'll send him a romantic song 🎵 💫💓🦋🥰😊

• applebee1234
    applebee1234 Posts: 16 Level 2

If i knew what my crush likes, I'd just sneak it in a place where he normally would go...

• LadyGaivman
    LadyGaivman Posts: 1,322 Level 4

Valentine’s Day is about Love ❤️ showing love 2 sum1 u care about

• Id4real
    Id4real Posts: 6 Level 2

Good love starts with discussion

• Tbar2
    Tbar2 Posts: 87 Level 2

I would send him 💐 Most people don’t realize that men feel so very special when they receive flowers 🌸 wishing everyone in the community a very Happy Valentines Day, filled with lot’s of wonderful memories and LOVE 💕

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,507 Friends Moderator

When I was younger (decades ago), I would not tell anyone if I had a crush on someone. If I did, my sister would make a point to get that someone interested in her. So, no one ever knew!

• imabearnut
    imabearnut Posts: 736 Level 4

I would probably send an anonymous letter as well. I am better at writing my thoughts down on a piece of paper rather than trying to come up with the right things to say face to face with someone that I have a crush on!❤️

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?