šŸ¢ Name our new Candy Crush character and win Gold Bars!

Options

Comments

• AmberRaeLeo
    AmberRaeLeo Posts: 375 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Mr. Butter Scotch.

Since we're calling him Toffee Turtle, it only makes sense to call him that since toffee IS butterscotch that's been cooked longer. Just like toffee, he's been made gradually from butter and brown sugar until it's hard cracked. Like a hard turtle shell.

I see him as a wise and sweet character. The cooking time and his cane suggests to me he is older, with wisdom and fun stories. But still young enough to set out on many adventures!

He is sweet yet savory. Loves to tell you all about his exciting life and you are always willing to hear more. He isn't afraid to speak up with a voice of reason when you need guidance on your journey. Doing so with a firm but reassuring tone.

He makes you want to aspire to be like him. Wise, adventurous, kind, guiding and fun loving.

That's who I think Toffee Turtle is.

• christinev21
    christinev21 Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

I name him ShellDon

He is patient and kind and will help you clear a very difficult level with that shell of his.

He will pop in when you need him most.

He is capable of.providing just what you need to finish that hellish level.

He's taken his time to get here but now he's here He will do his stuff

• Shagunpro
    Shagunpro Posts: 676 Level 4
    Options
  • Bru2610
    Bru2610 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

I'd like him to be called Lucky and rewards like extra moves or boosters to come out of his shell šŸ€

• sweetsofia
    sweetsofia Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • behexed
    behexed Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • WOJOA
    WOJOA Posts: 214 Level 3
    Options

The name should be Tomi Yock, it's an amazing character that came out to help Tiffy when she is stocked and needed help.

• WOJOA
    WOJOA Posts: 214 Level 3
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,043 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Candy Crushers! šŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! šŸ‘‘

Thank you for your answering and playing Candy Crush Saga! ā¤ļøšŸ˜Š

Anyway, we can only useĀ EnglishĀ on thisĀ area that we canĀ understand / help you whoĀ have used another languageĀ on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure useĀ Google TranslateĀ to translate English Language as well on next time. You can also read the House RulesĀ here!

šŸ”„ Hot & Sweet right nowĀ hereĀ in Candy Crush Saga! šŸ”„

šŸ Let's post your screenshot of your current level on these badges' threads and claim your milestone level badges:

Level 1000Ā Level 2000Ā Level 3000Ā Level 4000Ā Level 5000Ā Level 6000Ā Level 7000Ā Level 8000Ā Level 9000Ā Level 10 000Ā Level 11 000

Also let's post your screenshot of over 1 million points on 1 million club thread and claim 1 million club badgeĀ here. šŸ˜„

Wondering how to take a screenshot? Check the instructionĀ here. šŸ“·

If you'reĀ not clearĀ on how to attach a picture to the thread, check outĀ here. šŸ–¼ļø

You can also participate on Candy Crush ContestsĀ hereĀ that you can chance to win gold bars on this game (also win badges on your view profile). šŸ˜‰

Whilst you are here, you click onĀ spoiler warning button hereĀ then read full definition aboutĀ GuideĀ (Help you find your way around King Community),Ā Excel SpreadsheetĀ (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics šŸ‘‡šŸ˜Š

You can check out thisĀ guideĀ as it will help you find your way around KingĀ Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel SpreadsheetĀ (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also checkĀ Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More TopicsĀ as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also checkĀ Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTRĀ as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. šŸ˜Š

Have a nice and safety day! ā¤ļøšŸ˜Š

• 1972Bimal
    1972Bimal Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?