Videos

sandrinhaas
sandrinhaas Posts: 2 Newbie
edited April 2022 in Off-Topic

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited April 2022

quote:

I would like to know, how do I receive videos that gain more (game) lives and boosters?

It doesn't show up for me

Hey there, welcome to the forum; but it seems like you are not part of an experimental test group (of guinea pigs) with the feature, see here.

Some will get adverts and others will not, different people get different features; so you just have to deal with the experiment for as long as it lasts, but (try to) have fun.

And do not delete the game in an attempt to receive the feature, as any accumulated boosters/received game lives would also be deleted (if playing via mobile devices); see this.

You are basically at the mercy of those tasked with maintaining the game on whether or not you ever get the feature.

But once you make a purchase within the game, do not count on it; here is an example from another unfortunate player.

And be careful about writing in your native language (of Portuguese), because:

Those in charge of this website have made instructions to reject any comments that are not in English, so you must post in this language for the future.

Or to translate:

Feel free to translate everything that is written to understand the information.

Guinea pigs, such adorable little creatures...

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 162,134 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello there! @sandrinhaas 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Anyway, thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?