Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,242 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @munami and New Candy Crushers! šŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! šŸ‘‘

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! šŸ˜Š

Anyway, we can only useĀ English LanguageĀ around King Community.Ā Don't worry! YouĀ make sure useĀ Google TranslateĀ to translateĀ English LanguageĀ whoĀ have used another language and repost your comments with using English LanguageĀ on next time. And pleaseĀ don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and commentsĀ on King Community. You must read the House RulesĀ hereĀ as it'sĀ very importantĀ to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! šŸ˜Š

Hot topicsĀ right now in Candy Crush SagaĀ hereĀ and in King CommunityĀ hereĀ šŸŒ¶ļøšŸ­šŸ‘‘

You can also participate on Candy Crush ContestsĀ hereĀ andĀ General ContestsĀ hereĀ that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. šŸ˜‰

šŸ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeĀ hereĀ and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge)Ā here!

Have a nice and safety day! ā¤ļøšŸ˜Š

• Uncle_Robbie
    Uncle_Robbie Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for welcoming me.

• lexxybrown
    lexxybrown Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm new here love to meet good people to play game with

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you for your still playing Candy Crush Saga! šŸ˜Š

Hot topicsĀ right now in Candy Crush SagaĀ hereĀ and in King CommunityĀ hereĀ šŸŒ¶ļøšŸ­šŸ‘‘

You can also participate on Candy Crush ContestsĀ hereĀ andĀ General ContestsĀ hereĀ that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. šŸ˜‰

šŸ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeĀ hereĀ and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge)Ā here!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Sweet! Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga and joining us on King Community now! šŸ‘šŸ˜Š

• scota2211
    scota2211 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi I think itā€™s because all of the levels are different for everybody so if your using a different electronic it might be a different level šŸ˜€

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! New Candy Crushers! šŸ‘‹

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! šŸ˜Š

Anyway, we can only useĀ English LanguageĀ around King Community.Ā Don't worry! YouĀ make sure useĀ Google TranslateĀ to translateĀ English LanguageĀ whoĀ have used another language and repost your comments with using English LanguageĀ on next time. And pleaseĀ don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and commentsĀ on King Community. You must read the House RulesĀ hereĀ as it'sĀ very importantĀ to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! šŸ˜Š

• ccsloverking
    ccsloverking Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2023
    Options

My name is Angel and Iā€™m new here weā€™ll just found myself signing up here and any other community for the first time. I love playing candy crush. I hope to make new friends here šŸ˜Š

• scota2211
    scota2211 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hi I love a discussion tell me ur interests or if u just want to talk about candy crush thatā€™s cool toošŸ˜€šŸ˜€ I love dogs have 2 of them live surfing and the beach my favourite food would have to be steak or tacos hereā€™s a drawing of me done by my friend sheā€™s an awesome artist and has lots of skill.

P.S comment if u wanna chat

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 11,714 Friends Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello @ccsloverking and Welcome to our friendly community! We are delighted that you enjoy playing Candy Crush Saga, but you are a bit lost. You have posted in the forum for Candy Crush Friends Saga. Click HERE to be redirected to the forum for Candy Crush Saga.

In the meantime, I will have this post moved to that discussion.

cc: @kiara_wael @PummyRaj

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?