Options

Welcome to the community @zoraya446

Wishing you lots of crushing fun

Game id 5217847776

• karen_chavez
    karen_chavez Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 19
    Options

*Edited by CM: Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,327 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

@karen_chavez - Sorry for your reply because we can only useĀ English LanguageĀ that we canĀ understand and help youĀ on King Community. Don't worry! YouĀ make sure useĀ Google TranslateĀ to translate English LanguageĀ andĀ repost your discussion and comments with using English LanguageĀ on next time. You can also read the House RulesĀ hereĀ as it'sĀ very importantĀ to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! šŸ˜Š

• traciulrich
    traciulrich Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

game sticks on ā€˜contacting app storeā€™ after finishing a game, not allowing me to use my gold bars to purchase more moves. It also gets stuck when I go to ā€˜shopā€™. I have restarted my device a couple times and have logged in & out of my wif-fi and the problem persistsā€¦

• the4delos
    the4delos Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I'm just sooo upset that I started this game! Yes I'm bitter because for the last couple of days I've been trying to beat 1 level & that's level 69! I've never known a game that doesn't offer you more lives by watching ads! I've never played a game where they not only make you beg friends for their lives but if you don't have any that play then you either have to buy them with gold bars that you can only earn up to a certian point but they make you buy lives! I like games that give you the option to buy or watch ads! Yeah it sucks to watch a 60sec ad but I guarantee you it's better than to wait 6 hours before you are allowed to play again! Well unless you want to pay out of pocket & with the economy the way it is, I want to get on a game & enjoy it, get away from real life drama, not have to pay for that! You should make a game for people like me that can't afford (even if it's $1) to pay for lives! Throw some ads in there, give people that option! That way the people that don't like ads can either pay or wait for more lives to be added & people like me can continue to enjoy the game by watching a few ads! I've tried too hard & long to pass this final level I made it to, so I'm done! Good luck everyone else!

• mohapi
    mohapi Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I love this game so much.....

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,327 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Candy Crushers! šŸ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! šŸ‘‘

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! šŸ˜Š

Anyway, we can only useĀ English LanguageĀ around King Community.Ā Don't worry! YouĀ make sure useĀ Google TranslateĀ to translateĀ English LanguageĀ whoĀ have used another language and repost your comments with using English LanguageĀ on next time. And pleaseĀ don't posting spam, offensive and personal information discussions and commentsĀ on King Community. You must read the House RulesĀ hereĀ as it'sĀ very importantĀ to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! šŸ˜Š

āš ļøĀ Need more help?Ā CheckĀ ourĀ FAQ:sĀ HEREĀ andĀ Help CenterĀ HERE!

If you want to ask this game question, please ask onĀ Candy Crush Support CommunityĀ (Correct Area) next time. Thanks! šŸ˜‰

Hot topicsĀ right now in Candy Crush SagaĀ hereĀ and in King CommunityĀ hereĀ šŸŒ¶ļøšŸ­šŸ‘‘

You can also participate on Candy Crush ContestsĀ hereĀ andĀ General ContestsĀ hereĀ that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. šŸ˜‰

šŸ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeĀ hereĀ and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge)Ā here!

Have a nice and safety day! ā¤ļøšŸ˜Š

• annika_travles
    annika_travles Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 24
    Options

I love candy crush

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?