⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

🚫 What happened to the extra moves when you click on give up? (fixed)

Options

Answers

• Carol
    Carol Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

I too have been spending days and will not be able to win unless I buy Vextra lives I refuse to do so until they get this fixed. Why should I give 10 gold bars to get the original 5 turns when prior to this screw up, you could get up to 30 points plus the 5 turns u originally received. By the way, there is a pink circle at the end of a game if you click the circle a pop up comes up and says adds more moves to your game = u can click all you want and u do not get extra moves

• rabeyamikael
    rabeyamikael Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I’m not getting the extra moves, I’ve been stuck on level 12211, I was able to get upto 35 extra moves (eventually) with 10gold bars now I can only get 5

• minnaj
    minnaj Posts: 169 Level 3
    Options

Maybe we'll just stop playing the King Candy Crush games totally. Candy Crush Soda doesn't work either!

• franglish
    franglish Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited July 2022
    Options

I am so glad I'm not the only one saying all the same things! While it's true that I hated buying extra gold bars, I felt like it was not a HUGE deal and these days I am worth it! But I most certainly will not use gold bars for only 5 extra moves-- I usually waited until I had accumulated the full 35 extra moves! This has been especially annoying since most levels only have around 20 moves in the first place! Now I am not going to buy more gold bars, and if these extra moves don't come back, it's "see ya later, alligator." So I will be done. They will most certainly be losing a good bit of income, from several people,I should think. Thanks everyone for sharing my thoughts and posting them!

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 694 Level 4
    Options

I am having the same issue. If they stop drastically reducing the number of moves on all levels we could probably get by with the 5 extra moves, but very unlikely with these changes 🙁

• Kaokaorun
    Kaokaorun Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

I noticed this problem this morning. I'm on the level 12184 now and I have bought the extra movement pretty often when it is accumulated up to 30 ~35. Recently, the first movement is around 20, so the extra movement has been very helpful.

I won't be able to make it without the extra movement any more and will have to leave Candy Crush finally. So sad.

• NotEnoughMoves
    NotEnoughMoves Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I'll be uninstalling soon if this is permanent. The levels have been designed to force you to need these extra moves and, while 5 is sometimes enough, it's too risky to spend gold on just 5.

• franglish
    franglish Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

UPDATE: I emailed to the support team and the answer I got was this:

"I'm sorry to hear you are not getting more than 5 extra moves on your Candy Crush Saga game, but rest assured it is expected for this feature to change and even become temporarily unavailable, so there’s nothing to worry about. Please note that these are bonus features in the game and therefore not designed to be there permanently. To help keep things fresh and interesting, our studio tweaks and introduces new features every so often. As such, they need to thoroughly check these during gameplay, so these special features may appear or disappear during ongoing tests, as well as during scheduled maintenance checks."

So I guess they really don't care all that much.... Bye Bye...

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 761 Level 3
    edited July 2022
    Options

If you want to test limiting extra turns:

Make it five turns for one gold or ten turns for two gold.

Five turns for ten gold... hahaha... just wow. I hope it is a bug.

• Carol
    Carol Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

It nothing more than a cop out to get everyone to buy gold bars

If this was not going to stay, they should never had started it and stop making the games where u get less turns with more plays to win a game- having to be on a game for over 3 days and cant beat it there is a problem w kings way of thinking

ppl play game to have fun and relief some stress but w the way they can do everyone doesnt help. The answer they gave to franglish indicated they dont care about the people playing this game,If not for the people playing Candy Crush Saga this game would still be sitting at the beginning when it started. Money money money is what Candy Crush has begun Have a happy day to the person who answered with an update from King It was not what I expected from someone who could help those asking for help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?