🎫 Player Card - New Candy feature in the making!

Options

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,076 Level 5
    Options

What has happened to the idea of Player Cards? If the idea of this feature has been given up on, please don't refer Newbies to this thread any more and close it?.

If it's still being considered, I would like to be able to send gifts of boosters or gold bars to my friends who are struggling. Too many of my long term co players have given up playing in the past few months. A chat function would be good too, but it needs to be a personal choice to be turned on or off. Sending lives is little use now we are limited to 20 and fantastic 5 has been ditched, so I guess the CCS developers don't actually want players to help each other? Can you at least be honest about that rather than pretending that our ideas are being considered? The whole community is full of people asking for help. It would be great if players who want to could actually help others.

• Munster
    Munster Posts: 532 Level 3
    Options

I would love it if they would stop limiting lives, 20 is not enough, especially if we're trying to pass an episode to win... STOP limiting the lives we get to use per day

• GinnyRe
    GinnyRe Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I would like to make sure you have your own options to turn on or turn off what you want to have displayed or not

• keshavrf
    keshavrf Posts: 1,146 Level 4
    Options

That's great..This feature is overall good🥰

• Jiggyraff
    Jiggyraff Posts: 161 Level 3
    Options

Hi,

Ok, so is the player card already a feature in CCS, or is that coming soon? I like the idea of sharing GB and boosters w other players.

Jiggy

• christinewupp
    Options

It doesn't look like it's going to happen.

A new feature that actually helps players?

A new feature that we actually like?

A new feature through which we can help each other?

No chance!

• Jiggyraff
    Jiggyraff Posts: 161 Level 3
    Options

That's too bad Christine. What does King care what we do with OUR GB, or how we spend our money in the game? Now that they know I play CCS, fellow nurses in the ER are starting to "donate or add" GB, boosters or lives to my account. They do it so often that there are 4 CCS friends that I regularly send lives to. I wish I could do the same with the boosters!

I recently sent over 20 invites to others, so that I have more ppl to share lives with .. 1/2 of them didn't respond, which was ok, it's their loss I guess! I wonder though, do ppl think that others only want something from another player (such as lives) when they get an invite? 🤔

• christinewupp
    Options

Hi there. I'm not sure all the players they suggest to you as friends are real. Also as a lot of people give up playing Candy Crush there is a good chance some of these players have stopped playing or even deleted the app. Their accounts and icons will live on within the game for at least six months.

• Espiralado
    Espiralado Posts: 131 Level 3
    Options

I would like to be able to see information about the region, awards won in sporadic challenges and also information about the performance of the person in the community when he has linked accounts (something to encourage more players to participate more here)...

There will also be an "about me" tab in the game to be filled in by the player and made visible if he wants to...

And also a form of "status" that the player can fill in to express how he is feeling on that day or moment...

And being able to request friendship is something that can't be missed...

• soniayu
    soniayu Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

hi, Game Designers. Are the pics/avatars of players lined next to playing levets, the new Player Card feature suggested since yr2022?

All ideas are in good faith of interests. However after implementations, hope they would not lead to bad evolútion. Pls announce the final proposal to see if there are any adverse comment from players before implementation.

My opinion is:

1. Only show player's display name n public profile as per Privacy setting confirmed in King/Community account. Also use game account profile pic n not Comm avatar if possible.

2. Don't incorporate msg/chat. Social msg/chats may be fun at first but could lead to spam, harassment or interruption to the other player's gameplay. Some might get personal n unpleasant.

3. Sending n receiving lives feature to real friends n game friends is already accessible in the game.

4. Giving out gold bars gift n get penalized? Haha.

Thanks for reading my post.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?