⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

⛔️ "Game not Syncing" Issue on different devices - Under Investigation ⛔️

Options

Answers

• BusterJazz
    BusterJazz Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Over the last week a problem has arisen where my IPad and IPhone are no longer synched and the avatar on the IPad is currently sitting on level 11181 and I am currently playing level 11216. The IPhone avatar is on level 11193 and has not progressed further. This problem occurred last week where the synching problem was noticed yet the following day both the IPad and IPhone were both in synch and on the correct levels. Next day the problem arose as detailed and has remained for several days. Please are you able to assist.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,325 Candy Moderator
    edited January 7
    Options

Hello & Welcome to our Candy Crush Saga Community @BusterJazz🤗

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing "sync" issues in your game!! I have seen few more complaints today about this issue! I wonder if something is going on with the game!!

Please see if the steps provided in THIS Help Article, provided by our Community In-charge team!

Unfortunately, I cannot report to our Community In-charge, as all the King game teams are away for the Holidays!! You will have to wait till New year for the issue to be looked at.

You can report to the Player Support team if you would like! But, it would take bit more time! Please let me know if you need help with that.

To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫

• PummyRaj
    edited January 7
    Options

Hello again dear @chartman78🤗

We have received couple more complaints about this issue. So, I am collecting all the details so that I can send them to our Community In-charge when they come back after New Year!

Can you please give me these details⬇️

1. Devices you are using;
    2. Version you have right now;
    3. Your game ID number. You can find it HERE;
    4. Levels... Is this right --> (10311 & 10364)?

Thank you🍫🍫

• PummyRaj
    edited January 7
    Options

Hello Diane @dianekb🤗 Hearty Welcome to our King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the syncing issue you are experiencing in your game!!

Can you please clarify something for me... you said you are playing 2 different levels! Means, are you playing the game on both devices separately?

You are logged in with same account on both your devices, right? I would suggest you to play only on the device where you are in the advanced level, and not to play on the device where you are at lower level. Once the issue is resolved, you can sync the game on both devices!

If you too can wait till New year, please give me below details, so that I can report to our Community In-charge⬇️

1. Devices you are using;
    2. Version you have right now;
    3. Your game ID number. You can find it HERE;
    4. Levels you are seeing on both devices.

Thank you🍫🍫

• BusterJazz
    edited January 7
    Options

Thankyou for your prompt response. I would like some assistance please to report this matter to the Player Support Team. I had checked the THIS Help Article earlier and followed the instructions yet unfortunately did not rectify the issue. Kindest regards, BusterJazz.

• PummyRaj
    edited January 7
    Options

Hello @BusterJazz🤗 Good Morning!

Sure! I will give you steps to report from your iPad⬇️

1. Click on the Pink Cogwheel - located in the top right corner of game map screen);
    2. Click on the ? icon in the Settings box that pops-up;
    3. Click on My Game Progress that you see under "Popular Topics";
    4. Click on the 7th option -- Why is my progress different on 2 different devices;
    5. You will see the same steps in the link you saw in my above comment (ignore that);
    6. Scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" button;
    7. Since you are reporting from your iPad, the form already contains your email address & name;
    8. At "Choose a Topic" select Lost Progress or Items (that is the closest option I could find);
    9. At "Subtopic", select I lost my Progress;
    10. In "Tell us what you need", explain the issue briefly;
    11. Submit the form

You will be receiving an automated email within few minutes. It is just an acknowledgement that they have received your complaint. You can ignore that, but do not delete it.

Please wait for (up to) 72 hours to hear back from a real agent. If nobody contacts you by then, send a reply through that initial automated email you have received. You should see "reply above this line" text written at the top of the email. Somebody should contact you soon after that. If you didn't by any chance (because of the Holidays or being busy due to multiple complaints, etc.,), wait for another day and send another reply.

Like I said in my initial reply, contacting Player Support team is a time consuming process. But, you will have to be patient and persistent. Most of all, do not give up & do not reinstall your game unless instructed by the King team itself.

Hope somebody will contact you soon and you will receive help with your game🤞

Have a wonderful weekend & Happy Holidays❄️🎉

• BusterJazz
    edited January 7
    Options

Thankyou, will follow the prompts to make the report.

• Creole47
    Creole47 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Not syncing and not showing progress

• PummyRaj
    edited January 7
    Options

Hello @Creole47🤗 Hearty Welcome to our Candy Crush Saga Community!

Can you please provide more details?

Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, are you playing on more than one device?

Is your level progress different on both those devices? Can you provide screenshots of both the devices?

What do you mean by "not showing progress"?

To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below. To post the screenshots, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.

Hope to talk to you soon!

Happy Holidays🎄

• Creole47
    Creole47 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited January 7
    Options

I play on 3 devices, on PC, tablet and Iphone, I have won level 9813 and 9814 but after leaving game and going back, it shows level 9812. Sorry, can't provide screenshots.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?