⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Receiving and sending lives via Facebook - not working!?

Options

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Your previous already posted in the area by CM. The management is aware about it. But your this opinion or suggestion is very nice that the 3- 4 hours unlimited life should be given to the players so that they can feel relaxed. I am tagging it to @Crazy Cat Lad

And hopefully it will be implemented.

Thanks for your kind feedback.😀

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,567 Level 5
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad @aijaziqbal

I hope you do something soon to help people with the problem (it's not for me), I'm just serving them here, trying to help them convince that it was intentionally done.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello @Tzvi_Marcu and hope you have had a good day.

Thank you for your nice suggestion in resolving the issue. Whilst pending the feedback from the studio, allow me to share my personal experience when I was out of lives and can't wait for ppl to respond my requests.

I know some players may not have multiple device to play on but I normally will switch to different devices if I'm out of life. For instance, after I've used up the 5 lives in my mobile, I will exit the game then continue playing on my laptop playing on Win10, via FB through different browser one at a time to make sure the progress is saved before I move on to the next browser/window.

I keep rotating until I pass enough levels and switch back to my phone. This is a tedious process but it's my personal experience. I hope this small tip is helpful for players who are not receiving any lives from their friend at this juncture.

Thank you again and hope you and all other players continue to keep crushing the candies! 🤗

• raghav_1331
    raghav_1331 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Easily send and receive lives once you are logged on facebook

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Options

Hello @wykoon @Crazy Cat Lad

Thank you for your response. I write in my post that I have not this problem I got lives that I don't need. I play just the new levels every week, pass them in my first try without needing of lives. I'm one of the Candy Crush Saga all Help group with over 110K members and I address on behalf of hundreds of players with these problems. I do not play on different devices and don't recommend players to play on multiple devices so as not to split the boosters in different places. Veteran players also have other ways to achieve lives, but I do not recommend in the group how to do it. I think the game programmers did not plan to play on multiple devices so we have the option to receive, request and send a lives. If this is a problem they need to solve it and not to change the whole world to be able to play. I do not think that solving a problem should take so long time, there may be no motivation to do it.  

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Options

@raghav_1331

Did you read the posts before you answer, or you write just to add a post? I recommend you to read and understand before you write.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Tzvi_Marcu Hi again, Although i do like your idea and i am also not experiencing any issues with the lives issue. Think you have to understand that we are the same as you in the all help group. We can only help and advise and request CM looks at certain feedback form people and hope he can pass this on to the game studio.

Think in a perfect world that your suggestion is a very good one in theory, but would trying to attempt to implement that cause more problems than the issue now. Sometimes although its not ideal its best to have patience in waiting for these things to be fixed.

I always class being able to send and receive lives as a bonus and if sometimes it is missing then just get on with it, better to have the bonus than not have it at all

Understand if this is not what you want to hear and respect that you are trying to help other people as i think i do on here but sometimes we just cannot give the answer everybody wants to hear

Thank you

• Nicks20
    Nicks20 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
  • Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited October 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

@Nicks20 Hi and welcome, There is currently an issue with sending and receiving lives for some people, At present this is being investigated and we will update when we have any news on a fix for this

Hope this helps

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner Thanks for the answer I like it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?