Welcome to the Beginner's Corner Lounge!

Options

Comments

• suzyq1179
    suzyq1179 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hoppy Easter, to Everyone!🐰🐇 🌼🌷🌞 Happy Spring!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to our community @suzyq1179! Happy Easter to you too, although with this pandemic it's not the usual Easter holiday right? So instead, I'll also wish you a Happy Spring!

There is a lot to see and many things to do in the community, so check out this guide to help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Tag one of us by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

• ak5292
    ak5292 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hello everyone. I started playing candy crush saga this month. And I love it. Hoping to get to higher levels faster. Need some boosters though 😁

• _Elsa_
    Options

Welcome to our community @ak5292 I'm so happy that we found you here. There is a lot to see and many things to do in the community, so check out this guide to help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Tag one of us by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification. Please click on the "guide" that is in green so that you can learn to find your way around here.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Bem-vindo à nossa comunidade Djane! Só usamos inglês nesta comunidade, mas usei um tradutor para ajudá-lo. Há muito para ver e muitas coisas para fazer na comunidade, então confira este guia para ajudá-lo a se orientar. Se você tiver alguma dúvida, não hesite em perguntar. Identifique um de nós usando o símbolo @ e digite nosso nome. Você verá uma caixa pop-up, então clique no nome correto e sua tag agora deve estar aparecendo em negrito ou simplesmente clique na função "Citar" logo abaixo de nossa caixa de mensagem para que possamos receber sua notificação.

• abdallhali
    abdallhali Posts: 1,204 Level 3
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @abdallhali 👋

** Please don't posting so many spam words on any discussions and contests of King Community, thanks again. **

Also please read the House Rules here!

In the absence of our Community Hub Game Moderators @Elsa and @wykoon, we would like to help you navigate around this Community. Thus, please check out this guide as it will help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. 

Tag one of the Game Moderators by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold or simply click on the "Quote" function right below our message box so we get your notification.

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• abdallhali
    abdallhali Posts: 1,204 Level 3
    Options
  • jellyjean
    jellyjean Posts: 416 Level 3
    edited April 2021
    Options

@Elsa Hope you're having a great day. Reading the thread because I think I'm going to start playing Candy Crush Saga along with Soda.😁@Bear@Bear

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?