💬💭 Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels! (2021)

Options

Comments

• geln77
    geln77 Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

Well, I finally did finish level 10 638 -and like King said it was entirely possible. All it took was a dash of luck, some prayer, a full load of boosters, 3 lollipops and 1 ufo. So, yeah.But hey, that was 2 days ago..since then I've been on level 10 639 - another easy level according to my map. Would you believe in it's current reworked format there are NO videos of it being successfully completed on the whole world wide internet? ..unless you count the one guy who used boosters and bought 35 extra moves. It's not what you think though..he only had to use 25 of them to finish guys! I did have a game today where I used a full load of boosters + a few hand swaps- during this game I had 4 double color bombs and not only did I not pass, it wasn't even close..with 4 double color bombs. If your level does not work with 4 double color bombs, when does it work?

• geln77
    Options

Do you remember the days (4 months ago) when 3 episodes would drop in your game every week and it took about a week to play those 45 levels? Now I can't play a single easy level in a day. So is that me? After almost 10 years,did I just get reeeeaaal bad at Candy Crush in the past 4 months? Maybe I should just "take my time" and "study the board" or whatever. I guess my only other tips for players in my "boat" is STOP watching ads...the boosters do little to nothing and I'm fairly certain ad revenue is probably a bigger source of income for King than in app purchases. The only other thing you can do is just take a big break and wait for the next wave of players to pass the 10 000's .Pretty sure once a lot of players hit that "wall" they'll either complain or quit.People who have been playing a free game for 10 years don't start paying -they just don't.

t

• geln77
    Options

I forgot, I meant to thank you for my "gift" earlier today. 1 hour of free boosters! Yes !! Thank you so much. It came in very handy, considering you "gifted" it to me right after I ran out of lives. I guess it answers the age old riddle "When is a gift NOT a gift?" Oh wait, it just dawned on me..I could have used those boosters - I could've bought more lives ..or better yet I could've bought an hour of "playtime" ..if only I'd thought of it then.

"playtime" is in quotations because none of this feels like play anymore.

happy holidays 👍️

• geln77
    Options

More level feedback! I never did finish level 10 639 without a lot of booster help and 15 extra moves..so you might want to check on that level. Level 10 640 was exactly as advertised - a normal (easy) level that was easily completed in under 20 tries. Well, now I'm on 10 401 - another "easy" level. The redesign has almost the same amount of moves as the original but more blockers and icing.There are 2 videos of it being done online..both with boosters / lollipops /ufos..one with extra moves and a pinata. After about 50 tries and not even coming close, I don't think it "works".

Also, I'm beginning to wonder if I'm not part of a secret focus group. There's no way everyone is playing the same game as me--nearly every single level of every episode redesigned to "impossible without boosters and extra moves"..if this was happening to everyone's game I'm sure it would be news. Maybe it's just some players..it's certainly not all players .

• katipancz
    katipancz Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

It's not just you, I'm in the same boat. My skills diminished all of a sudden it seems. I'm no longer on top of my game, like you I used to finish the new levels as they came out in a day or two. Now, I don't even look to see how far behind I am. I do play considerably less because it's not enjoyable anymore. I think people are not complaining because this community page is confusing to navigate or they have complained like I have a few times but nothing happens. One thing I noticed with the newer levels is the algorithm kicks in a bit sooner than a few weeks back when it was practically impossible to do some of the levels. Candy Crush is now out for money. I would rather quit than pay them for boosters. Like you, I'm also limiting my ad watching, hoping it will hurt them enough to reconsider their greedy ways but unfortunately that won't happen as long as they make enough money on paying players. We are nothing to them, just a drop in the see of players. Hipefully there will be a ripple effect soon.

• geln77
    Options

The reason the King website (community page) is difficult to navigate is because it's basically a "fan site" ..if you have legitimate concerns or complaints- why make it easy? It's actually so weirdly difficult to leave proper feedback that I just leave this window open all the time rather than jumping through hoops and searching endlessly through sub-categories to figure out exactly where I should leave a comment. Anyway, today's feedback;;;still on level 10 462. Imagine if I'd bought "King's Christmas Deal" which was around 30 north american dollars (25 euros) for 3 days of continuous play. Now if I had bought the "deal" 3 days ago I would just be out 30 dollars..that's 2 to 3 hours of minimum wage work where I live (if you even have a job during these plague times). So that's 30 dollars - the equivalent of 6-10 Starbuck's lattes and in return I would've passed 0 levels . That's 0 levels for 30 dollars.I don't know where you guys live, but where I live that's a lot of money ..for nothing. So yeah, in summation level 10 462 hasn't been done online (in it's current format) and it hasn't even nearly been done by me in almost 4 days ..even with all of the boosters and hand swipes. I guess I could use up some of my "hoarded gold bars" for an extra 5 moves..and if I ever come within 5 moves, maybe I will. So far, it looks like you'd need at least 10 more moves - like the people who did it 2 weeks ago.(but also boosters lollipops and a few ufos)

cheers.

oh, I forgot..it doesn't help that most of the candies in this level are covered in 3 layers of icing. For anyone with ANY visual impairment (or just old eyes) it's pretty impossible to tell what color those candies are. So basically an *impossible level+impossible to see candies*..you just have to let the game tell you where your match is, and you know what? the game is giving me some pretty bad advice I guess ..also no cascade or what people here call a "lucky board" ..even after over 100 games.

cheers again!

"lucky board" in quotations because of course that's not a *thing*

• Munster
    Munster Posts: 532 Level 3
    Options

on level 10601

really happy to see I'm not the only one having issues with the levels 10K plus... I've been playing candy crush since it first started and never paid for lives or boosters... I would wait my time or ask people for lives, hell, I drove my friends crazy in the beginning by asking them to join so they could give me lives. Now, it's not as fun... every Wednesday new episodes would come in and I could finish them by Friday but now, I would waste 30 plus lives on one level and use up all my boosters and gold bar...I guess since they have so many players now, the ones that have been playing this since the beginning don't really matter

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

I’ve been trying to tell players for about a year that this game is now PAY AS YOU PLAY. I quit a few months ago on about level 10300 because the game is a CON.

You’re correct in saying that they couldn’t care less about loyal players who have played since the beginning.

I’m still getting plenty of emails from this idiot called diamond lin even after I said ‘unsubscribe’

I just hope that these new players start quitting the game as well when they realise that its all about MONEY, and KING really suffers because of their GREED.

WISEN UP EVERYONE

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?