I won the Create Striped Candies contest and it is stuck on calculating the results

Options

Answers

• Chris_Rice
    Chris_Rice Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same problem.  Only difference is that now it has disappeared in the game...

• Michele_Holmes
    Michele_Holmes Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

I have sent each of you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I have the same issue .i won 3rd place
  • Mark-6
    Mark-6 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited November 2016
    Options

Hi guys,

I have sent each of you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Same issue, nothing in my envelop. I did report yesterday, but now the challenge has been removed and no bonus ever awarded. Very disappointing for a loyal player! (Finished in #1 spot)
  • Pnrman
    Pnrman Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have been having the same issue, now the contest doesn't show at all.

• Danielle_Fasolo
    Danielle_Fasolo Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same issue here! I won and just spinning. Now it's gone

• Kelly_Miller
    Kelly_Miller Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same issue. How do I resolve it?

• Kyle_Xanth
    Kyle_Xanth Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have the same issue as everyone else. Nothing but a spinning circle and "calculating results". Now the link to the contest results in the game is gone. What happens now? All that effort for a software bug? I sure hope not.

• Bryan_J
    Bryan_J Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Send me the stuff to check mine too please. I won first in mine but I don't even see the event in the envelope section anymore.
  • David_S
    David_S Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same problem here. What's going on?

• Dennis_Wilson
    Dennis_Wilson Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Mark, I'm not seeing any private messages in my Inbox/envelope. Please assist.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?