šŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

šŸ’Œ Lives inbox capacity limit

Options

Answers

• ewee
    ewee Posts: 39 Level 2
    edited July 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM:Ā šŸ¤”Ā Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - OurĀ House Rules

• Nisi1984
    Nisi1984 Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options

This daily limit of 10% is sooo stupid. Taking out all the fun out of the game.

Even played another game yesterday. As someone mentioned earlier:

Thanks King for giving me more time to NOT play candy crush and do other things insteadšŸ¤£

• ewee
    ewee Posts: 39 Level 2
    edited June 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM:Ā šŸ¤”Ā Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - OurĀ House Rules

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I read alot of comments and answers to what is going on and nothing makes sense. How is my inbox going from 30-50-100 limits????? Which is it! All i receive is lives asking of me and once in a while hours or so i receive some lives. I know who on my list send me lives alot because i repay them with same treatment but i am not seeing even 5 of them sending lives. At this point i wonder if players are winning to much since we are connecting with each other more. Shame on this creator if that is what this mess is. Ccs was meant to be fun and play with other people and compete. I never understand the idea of being threatened by a little bit competition. Thats what makes this game fun.... You can have 1000 lives sent to you and you use it all in one level lol happened to me. So the idea limiting lives is so not needed. We achieve the level we achieve not by lives only but by strategize we come up with to play effectively. One example i seen which i do is keeping an amount of lives for the harder level because you need it. Also saving boosters for the harder level. But now lives are limited how many times am i going to lose out on my booster because ccs cant fix the issue that they created in the first place. Who ever complained about lives being the reason why people go up levels so fast is a sore player and need to get up from the adult table because at this point someone is mad we players actually play with each other and help each other and still be competitive. That's my conclusion and im stay with it. This wont stop me from playing but will only make me change my strategy on how i go about playing this game. I hope other players will do the same.

• sianie84
    sianie84 Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options

Just for info you can get extra lives by adjusting the time on your phone

hope this helps the situation for those people who arenā€™t receiving any lives now šŸ˜Š

• Aljoron
    Aljoron Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Iā€™m in the same boat! I canā€™t believe the way this is being handled.

• Roxyt80
    Roxyt80 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

This happened with another game I played, Solitaire Cruise. They made it to where you had to make purchases to play. That's when I came back to Candy Crush after 10 years and rarely played the other game. The Facebook community was mad and they must have lost a lot of players because they quickly made changes. Guess it's time to put Candy Crush aside for another 7 years.

• Soni__
    Soni__ Posts: 28 Level 2
    edited June 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM:Ā āŒĀ This is no place for lobbying nor campaigning. Thanks! - OurĀ House Rules

• lusano35
    lusano35 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Yes! Something is weird! I have got five lives today. It stopped completely for several days and then it went back to normal. Now it's back to none or very little. The requests for lives are still coming in...makes me wonder if anyone is really getting them. The game moderators just keep saying nothing is detected as wrong, all my friends must of just quit giving lives. Very weird in my opinion.

• lusano35
    lusano35 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I'm with you, I gave it up for a few years and just recently started playing Candy Crush again. Guess it's time to hang it up again! This whole situation is clearly about forcing people to make in game purchases.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?