🎬️ Video ads disappearing or not available

Options

Answers

• mauten09
    mauten09 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited February 5
    Options

This has always been an option. I've played CCS for years! Now suddenly it's still in testing and may not always be available???? I don't buy that!

• dougie2303
    dougie2303 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am getting more and more adverts which do not have timed limits on them. I just dismiss them and don’t get bonus. This is not acceptable.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,504 Candy Moderator
    edited February 6
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. We have prepared some steps HERE on how to report Ads to our Player Support Team so they can have a look.

• Karatman
    Karatman Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 6
    Options

I want to know why I am not getting the option to watch ads in order to unlock offers and continue playing.

I have thoroughly enjoyed playing Candy Crush and have noticed that this feature has been beneficial for my friends, allowing them to progress further in the game. However, I am unable to access this option, and I would like to understand why.

I have checked my settings and made sure that I have the latest version of the game installed on my device. Despite these efforts, the ads to unlock offers are not appearing for me. I would appreciate it if you could investigate this matter and provide me with a solution or explanation.

KARATMAN

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,822 Legend
    edited February 6
    Options

However, I am unable to access this option, and I would like to understand why.

The 'why' of why you don't have adverts, but your friends do is easy to explain @Karatman but not so easy to understand.

The simple reason that you haven't got adverts is that King do not deliver every available feature of the game to every player of the game at the same time.

This means that whilst your friends have adverts at the moment it doesn't mean that they will keep them forever. Similarly this also means that whilst you haven't got adverts now it doesn't mean you won't receive them in the future.

All you can do is wait and hope that you get adverts at some point.

One possible solution, but not guaranteed to work, is to start your game again and make sure you play on an Android. Also never make any purchases.

• nidhil
    nidhil Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why I am not able to watch ads?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,504 Candy Moderator
    edited February 6
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

For more Info Here

• FatihYanmaz
    FatihYanmaz Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Purchasing even the smallest booster package from game store causes those all ads means extra lives, additional moves and boosters. Only mistake in the game I did and lost freebies. I wrote king.com but they only advised to check the help center and topics in this community! If they don't make anything then will lose players such like us.

• ganasunny
    ganasunny Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am playing candy crush for past 10years, but now ads are disable, I don't know why, please enable for me, Account name : Gana sunny

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,932 Candy Moderator
    edited February 9
    Options

Hello & Welcome to our sweet King Community @ganasunny

Unfortunately, that is not possible to enable or disable the Ads to one single account!

Ads is a feature that is still in testing! All the test features are sent to few groups of players for a certain period of time! The players' list is generated randomly by King's computer system! Hence, it is not possible to pick & choose which players receive which features!!

But, it does not mean that you will not receive the Ads again! As players, all we can do is to make sure that the game App is updated to the latest version, the mobile device has enough storage space and stay active in the game!!

Thank you for joining our Community & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?