⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not getting sugar drop prizes. The machine shows up and shows I won a prize but nothing drops

Answers

• Jeanne.jo
    Jeanne.jo Posts: 75 Level 3
    Lately the sugar drops on level 281 and 666 take two or three days to come back even if I refresh the game. This has happened a few times in the last month. Is this a glitch?  It’s on my iPhone but not sure if it’s also on Facebook. Thanks for your help. 
    Jeanne Burke 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Jeanne.jjo, are you the Jeanne from my group?  No one else has reported this happening to them yet but now that you posted this message let's see if others search and find your message and add their comments to it.
  • Jeanne.jo
    edited February 2019
    <3 Hi Elsa, yes this is Jeanne from your group.  Well I haven't played 666 since last night - around 24 hours ago and the Sugar Drops are not back yet.  I only pay attention to 666 and 281 and they are always both missing the C at the same time.  It would be nice to figure out why this is happening.  It usually goes missing for three days before it comes back.  Thanks for helping. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    What level are you currently at?  There are loads of levels to play the sugar drop challenge.  Please help me keep an eye on the messages here to see if anyone else is reporting this.  In the meantime, in our group's file section there is a file for the best sugar drop levels so try some of the other levels and let's see if anyone else reports this glitch during the day today.
  • Jeanne.jo
    Hi Elsa, I'm on level 3808 and I know there are lots of other good levels for Sugar Drops, but 666 is especially so great and pretty easy to finish and I don't see why I can't access it after the 8 hours have passed, right?  Something has to be wrong somewhere.  Ok, let's see how it goes.  Thanks for your help.
  • crushncndy
    crushncndy Posts: 6 Level 2
    My sugar drop is not working either. I am at 80-something out of 60 drops .
    it has been a few days now I keep waiting for it to resolve but I don't know what else to do. I've been playing on my phone mobile app.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,376 Candy Moderator
    Hello @crushncndy,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions in any King Games' sections AND share your ideas & tips with others :)

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue on your game.  It's a glitch which is affecting some of the players.    

To solve it, sometimes playing a different level that gives "Sugar Drops" (not the last one you played) also helps and gives us our goodies.  This happened to me today  =)  Try this first. 

If it did not help, then try to "Refresh" the page and/or close the game and log-in again.  But, you might not get the boosters with this!  Please try these tips and post back the results.  

Can you please post a screenshot here with that count.  The King team will get a better idea when we provide as much information as possible.

** To post back, please tag me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name above!  To post the screenshot, choose "Attach Image" icon (it will appear when you are typing).

Hope it works & have a nice day/evening!
  • Jerri_Cowdrey
    Jerri_Cowdrey Posts: 10 Level 2
    My sugar drop is not working either. I am at 80-something out of 60 drops .
    it has been a few days now I keep waiting for it to resolve but I don't know what else to do. I've been playing on my phone mobile app.
    My sugar drop is also not working. It fixed itself once then went back to not working.
  • crushncndy
    crushncndy Posts: 6 Level 2
    Thanks @Pummy_Raj, I've only posted twice on this forum and both times after I posted I log into the app and it resolves itself. Well just call that magic? 

Again it had been a few days. and I had tried multiple things including going back to different levels and logging in and out. But it worked, thanks! 

It gave me the 180 "sugar drop" boost's And the next screen tried to give me the 24 limit boost, but the can of beans just kept opening and closing. We'll see what happens. It jumped right into it without the 8 hour time lapse.
  • aleva26
    aleva26 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Escribe tu comentario Hola. Estoy en 118 puntos, que no se convierten en premios.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?