⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not getting sugar drop prizes. The machine shows up and shows I won a prize but nothing drops

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @crushncndy,  I am glad that it worked out & sorry to hear it started again!!  Yes, let's wait and see.  
    Thanks a lot for the pictures :+1::+1:

@Jerri_Cowdrey,  Welcome to the New King Community. 
    Can you please explain more about the issue?  What is happening with the "Sugar Drop Challenge"?  What device are you playing?
    (1) Are you not getting any reward after collecting certain number of those?
    (2) Is the Candy Jar keeps mixing and not releasing any candy?
    (3) You did receive a gift box, but is it empty?
    (4) Is it something else other than these?  If so, please try to explain as much as possible.

**  Please provide some screen shots with the issue visible.  Choose "Attach Image" icon from the tabs appear when you are typing a message.  Please respond by tagging me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name  =)
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @aleva26,  Hearty Welcome to the King Community :)

Will it be possible to ask your Question in English?  The Community supports English ONLY as it is convenient for everybody to communicate and understand!   

Are you too having issue with the "Sugar Drop" challenge in your game? 
    (a) What is the device you are playing -- PC or Phone?
    (b) Are you not getting reward after collecting the "Sugar Drops"?
    (c) Is the Gift box empty?

**  Please come back answer in English so that, we can help you!  To write back, please tag me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name  =)

Looking forward to talk to you.  Have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • Linz_McCarthy_
    Linz_McCarthy_ Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I am now having the same issue. I’m playing on my iPhone. Have tried all suggestions of logging out, playing other Sugar drop levels, etc. No success.
    Screenshot attached 
  • crushncndy
    crushncndy Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    @Linz_McCarthy_ holy cow!! How did you get so many boosters!?!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Linz_McCarthy_ Hearty Welcome to the New King Community :)

Thank you for adding a screenshot & trying above suggestions.  Those are all little tricks as I have found them on my own and for some it's working and for some, it is not!!  

Would you mind if I ask for more details?  I could not see the count properly in above pic...  What is the issue you are having?  Because there are few that are appearing --
    (a) Are you not getting reward after collecting the "Sugar Drops"?
    (b) Is the Gift box empty?
    (c) Is the Candy Jar/ Machine keeps mixing?
    (d) The Sugar Drops are not counted properly -- even you collect 24/24, it still shows less amount!!

Please write back which of these issues are there in the game & if possible explain a bit more.  To reply, please tag me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name above  =)  

Hello again @David_Steer @crushncndy   @Jerri_Cowdrey  @aleva26 This issue has been brought to the Community Manager's attention.  Please ask your friends to add their posts to this thread if any of them are having the same issue along with a screenshot :+1:  

Keep having fun in the game while crushing B)B)  Have a great weekend!
  • crushncndy
    crushncndy Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    @Pummy_Raj It's happening again for me. Of your list of problems, it's "A" for me... Not getting the rewards, but still adding up after each "reward Mark".
  • minnie26
    minnie26 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Hello Everyone 

I am having exactly the same problem and it does spoil the fun a bit !

Its collecting sugar drops but they don’t dispense .

I have tried playing different levels and logging out but it didn’t work for me 

Please help me get back on “sugar track “ 😄
  • Larry_Link
    Larry_Link Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    have got enough sugar drops to get reward but nothing happening and does not reset - showing 96 versus 60 needed. anybody else having this issue/
  • Linz_McCarthy_
    Linz_McCarthy_ Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Hi @Pummy_Raj
    I am not getting anymore boosts after the 36 bunch. It did not give me the 60 bunch Sugar drop boost.
    I keep trying & playing levels with Sugar drops & it just keeps collecting them without resetting or giving any boosts. The Candy jar does keep mixing on each of these levels. 
    Not sure what you’re referring to about a Gift box....
    More clear Screnshot attached

• Jane_Egler
    Jane_Egler Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am also having the same issues with going past the required number of sugar drops. Please help all of us with this issue.Now I have 70 out of 60 on my android and 97 out of 60 on my pc. Please fix this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?