💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    @Elsa - well I don’t play all the King games but now that I can see you on CCS, you must be playing on Win10 because you have access to a lot more levels than I currently have. 😔

I am very surprised that you see me on the board because I am only playing through the Kingdom.  I am at the top waiting for the next episode to be released on Wednesday.
  • _Elsa_
    louiseT said:
    Elsa, is there anything you can do about them not responding or me not getting my boosters?
    When did you contact them?  Was it with the contact form?  They usually respond to be the same day but it also depends on the time of day because they are in Spain and I am in the USA.  You should get an email from them with a ticket number.  Please give me more information on this.
  • Mary_Banman
    Mary_Banman Posts: 35 Level 2
    Great i spent money last week to see what happens when the build abot was full, only to have it reset to nothing again today argggg so done
  • _Elsa_
    @louiseT, I don't know where you are playing but I am going to give you a link which is a contact form.  I use the form and they seemed to respond to me the same day so give it a try.  Here is the link: 

https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

• evengrwce1602
    evengrwce1602 Posts: 2 Newbie
    The Build a Bot thing is useless if you can't use it on older levels. I have almost no boosters left trying to pass this one level, and I've gotten within one jelly to clear several times but I'm so annoyed with the game I'm NOT spending any more money on it. I spend when I'm enjoying myself and currently I'm disgusted. I have no incentive to even keep the game on my phone. I could delete it and lose nothing because I don't even have any boosters left.
  • chuck38
    chuck38 Posts: 29 Level 2
    My build a bot has not yet reset. However, I need new levels in order to use it (hopefully). Let’s see what happens on Wednesday when they release the new levels. I would still like to use on previous levels. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @chuck38 - me too. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I was actually able to use it today because I had saved the very last level so I could win the daily sticker challenge. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Elsa said:
    @Elsa - well I don’t play all the King games but now that I can see you on CCS, you must be playing on Win10 because you have access to a lot more levels than I currently have. 😔

I am very surprised that you see me on the board because I am only playing through the Kingdom.  I am at the top waiting for the next episode to be released on Wednesday.
    I can see you when I click on my icon in the top left and go to current level and there you are at the top at 4551! 😍
  • Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney -
    ok, so I’m not completely acceptant of the seemingly everlasting status of the bot. It sucks, plain and simple. Optimistically, King developers changed the feature once(maybe more) so maybe they’d be all ears for the right approach to changing this terrible loss for lovers of the game everywhere. My idea: instead of build it up, keep it til you bomb a level, why not an “eye for an eye” type incentive? Whatever we built feature wise on the robot(I don’t even know what they are, a body, 4 limbs I will say for the purposes or getting my point across) is the “booster feature” WE LOSE IF WE LOSE A LEVEL AND ONLY THAT BOOSTER FEATURE INSTEAD OF THE WHOLE ROBOT! So we win 7 levels, bot built, also underlying meaning-2CB’s,2w/s combos 3 extra moves, heading into whatever level it may be, we bomb it, INSTEAD of completely losing the entire bot-WE WOULD IN THEORY ONLY LOSE THE 2nd EARNED COLOR BOMB, the last feature earned on the bot at its fullest power....am I losing everyone? Thoughts? Comments? Other ideas?
    Discussion in category Ideas
  • Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    Reason: Other
    Notes: This idea is already put in motion. I am flagging myself. So long as this will not remove me from the community I am simply attempting to remove this post as it is already “active” and up to date in game play. I apologize for not being aware of this already active feature.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?