Have you lost your levels? A guide on how to keep your game saved. Please READ before posting

Answers

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,845 Superstar
    Hi @einna17 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 This section is exclusively for Candy Crush Saga. If you want to post about Friends Saga you can do it on the link below.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga

As for your issue, there is a way to get your progress. Just follow the link below and you will see what to do.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177600/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

I hope this will help you. Have a wonderful day 🤗

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
    🌈
    Beginner's Corner in Candy Crush Saga
    🌈
    Vote for portal in Friends Saga
    🌈
    Shake Piggy Bank - Friends Saga
    🌈
  • atk33333atk33333 Posts: 1
    edited March 18
    The game ask me to connect to FB to save my stages, but after I did itm my level is now 291, before it was 1841; how I can go back to my level 1841?
  • rwilson93rwilson93 Posts: 1
    hi.  I was about 1500 levels in and my Facebook account was disabled. So I synced to a different account and went back to level on on Jelly. So I created a king account on my soda game to save that one and now it’s back at level 1 as well. Yikes!  Please help. 
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,183 Superstar
    Hi @rwilson93 welcome to the community. to retrive your lost progress try this link https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246151/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back hope it will work for you :)

• marielmariel Posts: 1
    Perdi todos mis boosters al ingresar a Face Book, necesito que me ayudes a recuperarlos. 
  • cherjakmichfan22cherjakmichfan22 Posts: 8
    edited March 21
    I want to save my progress, but the in-game instructions are a bit vague to me.  I am using a verizon tablet and in the game I cannot get rewards/awards because the game tells me I am not connected.  I have dis-connected and re-connected several times with no good results.  I do get all the other game ending stuff which requires a connection, just not the rewards that come in the wrapped package at the end when I have accumulated enough "gumdrops". When I click on the "orange" King symbol and attempt to sign in, I get this: An unknown error has occurred. I think if I uninstall the game, then re-install it will re-set my connection.  Before I un-install, I need to save my progress and since I am computer illiterate, I need someone to kindly walk me through the steps - I have read and re-read the "saving my progress" instructions and they don't apply to my situation because I am not a "Facebook" user. 
  • Jackson42303Jackson42303 Posts: 2
    Hi I was on level 2348 and now I’m back to level one and had to make a whole new king account can anyone restore my levels? 
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 9,411 Superstar
    hi @Jackson42303 ;You are warmly welcomed in the community. i request you make a new post, i will help you  =)
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/support

Tell us your feedback about Rainbow Twists Blocker, here.
    Join The Friends Saga's 2000 Club & Earn The Badge, here.

• wedgewedge Posts: 0
    Hi,

I couldn't connect to the internet, looking at the forum the last suggestion (after trying all the others) was to delete the game and restore it.

When I did this and logged back on, I had lost about 100 levels and all my boosters, although I have taken a screen shot of my boosters before, so I know what I should have.  Can you please restore to my proper level and boosters ?
  • Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 1,902 Community Moderator
    Hi @wedge and welcome to King Community :love:

If you have lost your levels, please see this thread to get back on track. 

I'm moving your post to the thread in question too :+1:

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
    New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
  • JpjpjpjpJpjpjpjp Posts: 0
    It was at level 900+, I opened it one time and restarted back to the beginning. It's not connected to my FB Account. What happened and how I will recover my lost progress?
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 9,411 Superstar
    hello @Jpjpjpjp

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    Please wait, our game Expert @Elsa will help you soon.
    Have a good day. B)

Tell us your feedback about Rainbow Twists Blocker, here.
    Join The Friends Saga's 2000 Club & Earn The Badge, here.

• manyamanya Posts: 3
    i play with name pi. Lost my level. 
  • Jelly_JennyJelly_Jenny Posts: 1,902 Community Moderator
    manya said:
    i play with name pi. Lost my level. 
    Hi :) and welcome to our sweet Community! You'll find details about retrieving your levels here 

New to Candy Crush Saga or Community? Check out Beginner's Corner here!
    New competition in Candy Crush Saga! Check it out here!
    New Superstar competition in Blossom Blast Saga here! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Leaderboard