⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Options

Answers

• Marilyn-3
    Marilyn-3 Posts: 79 Level 3
    Options
    I will be adding your email to my game to see if you can send me a life because nobody else can.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hey guys, this has been elevated to the studio so we are all waiting for a fix.  Thanks to those who posted print screens.  I'll tag @Jelly Jenny one more time so she can see the new print screens added here.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks @Elsa!

The issue with not receiving lives or tickets and Roadblock being blocked has been reported to game studio, but we do not have an estimated time for a fix. Again, if you are playing on any other platform (mobile, Facebook or Windows 10) you shouldn't have issues. 

I realize this is frustrating and I thank for your patience.  
  • cadvan
    cadvan Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    You are wrong about Win10 platform not having the ticket problem.  I am exclusively using that on PC (not the app) for CCS and have been waiting for tickets for 3 weeks now as well as not able to send/receive lives.  King needs to get their thumb out and fix this.  
  • CatLover
    CatLover Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I cannot send or receive help or lives or unlock the next episode
    Mac OS X Yosemite, Firefox.
    Use king.com site to play
    No Facebook 
    done with level 485, need help from friends to unlock the next episode
    haven't received lives from friends in a least 2 weeks, even though I see them and can click the ask friends for help button.

• nicci113
    nicci113 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
     I wasn't able to for a few days but I can now. It seemed to have reset itself.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @Elsa

I think the Owl Quest that @angiehere is referring to is the Nightmarishly Hard Level. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Well @mercerik we will have to wait for a reply from @angiehere
  • blutu
    blutu Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    can't send or receive lives, no envelope anymore, got to the end of one level ask for tickets for the next, but haven't received them 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello choucou
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.
    They changed some rules for Send lives. Before, you could send lives through open a level, but now you can send Lives after passing the level.
    But I do not have any information about how long it can last.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?