why won't my ad videos play.... they start to load then game reverts back to the King screen

Brian_K._WrightBrian_K._Wright Posts: 13
help

Answers

• Brian_K._WrightBrian_K._Wright Posts: 13
    My phone is up-to-date and I'm using the latest version of the game
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 18,697 Superstar
    edited June 24
    Hi Brian_K_Wright welcome to our community.  I would like you to do more than that to troubleshoot your device.  Click on one of the links below to complete the troubleshooting.  I am not seeing messages here regarding this but I will keep my eyes open in the next few days to see if anyone else reports this.  Please let me know if the troubleshooting works.

Wrong links were sent - do not use these.  See my message below for correct links.

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here. 

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

my language on my phone shouldn't have anything to do with why my videos aren't playing. my videos work fine in other games that I play it's just in candy crush that the videos don't open up and play
    Did those links talk about language?  I haven't looked at them for a while.  No language should have nothing to do with the events.  I so dislike saying this but the last resort after trying troubleshooting is to uninstall and reinstall the game but you will lose all lives and boosters. 

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

can you try sending a different link

game doesn't really crash.... just won't play in game videos.. I can play after Kiing screen just can't get bonuses from watching videos,which are really helpful sometimes
    So I am going to ask you this question ......  how important is it for you to view these videos?  The reason why I ask this is because the last resort would be to uninstall and reinstall the game but you would lose all lives and boosters. 

I really don't want to uninstall the app and reinstall because I don't know if that will fix the problem for sure. We have to missing something that can fix it without an uninstall 🤞
    The only other thing that I can offer is to tag @Jelly Jenny who is the community moderator for this game.  I'm not sure what she can offer because not too many players are reporting this at the moment but let's way to see what she says.  She is backed up with paperwork so please be patient.

• Jelly JennyJelly Jenny Posts: 1,554 Community Moderator
    @Brian_K._Wright The links Elsa provided you, although say that they are for crashing, are to fix most common technical issues you can have in the game. Reinstalling may not be worth it, as you might lose your saved boosters, lives and extra features. 

I don't know anything about your device so maybe that's the best place to start looking into this - could you let me know these details: 

- the game app version
    - the make and model of your device
    - how much free memory you have left in your device

Diamond Diaries Saga competition: Do you have a brilliant memory? Win Gold Bars here!
    Candy Crush Saga competition: Match the Candy character with their name and win Gold Bars here! 
    Thanks @Jelly Jenny for responding to Brian!  I ran out of ideas so hopefully you can get him back on track.

Android LG G5  VS987
    on Verizon wireless
    game version 1.153.0.1
    not sure about memory but I'm thinking 1.0 gb free

edited June 27
    After going through my phone to free up some ram memory that didn't help. so I bit the bullet and deleted the game and reinstalled it losing everything in the process(knew that going in) seems to be working now but I think King should send free boosters to people that have to do that,seeing that it wasn't a problem with my phone