No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• xoxolo
    xoxolo Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    They need to make the boosters not be in random places if this is the game they’re playing. Why can’t we put them where we want them if you have to use or lose them.   funny they don’t want to “fix” that and and launching timed boosters when we’re out of life’s or don’t have time.   Here’s your one hour of chocolate balls for getting all your stickers , sure hope you you know, have an hour lol wtf. 
  • sweetD
    sweetD Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I Have been playing Candy Crush for six years and I am past level 3600. It’s a shame what they did with the update. I won’t waste my time playing anymore until this gets fixed. I play the game for enjoyment, not to be frustrated.  I have better things to do with my time.  Hopefully they will get this fixed.
  • sweetD
    Options
    marykdba said:
    YES and this is the last straw! Maybe they will change it back when people stop playing in droves! Way to ruin something that eases my stress by making it more stressful!!!

• sweetD
    Options
    I agree!   I play to relieve some stress but this update just ruined it.  I’m done.
  • nrs
    nrs Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Has anyone noticed that the new update prohibits you from leaving the level (even though you haven’t made a move yet) without loosing a life 😢 this sucks
    I agree. They tried something similar a couple of months ago where the pieces didn't change places when you left the screen without playing. Hopefully if enough complain they will listen and revert back to letting us leave screen without losing a life!! Makes no sense!!! 

• ldmc
    ldmc Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Can we use this thread to discuss new games to replace Candy Crush and anything else King puts out? I’m deleting the game because of this laughably described “fix” that prevents resets. It hurts to do it because I’m almost at level 5000 and I’ve been playing since 2013 but that’s ok, because I know you are all as furious as I am and we can channel that. New game time! Suggestions?!
  • iramkhan
    iramkhan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I Don’t know why candy crush don’t give me new updates 
    I have all old updates and my husband have all new good updates things 😞
  • iramkhan
    iramkhan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Plzz candy crush give me new things for updates plzzzz
  • ssjmr
    ssjmr Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Walt Disney, Apple TV, Raymour and Flanagan, Pampers, local advertisers, losing their audience. Reshuffling our choices to other games. 
  • supercalifrag
    supercalifrag Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hello...I actually made an account and am commenting here for the very first time.  I have been playing this addictive/fun game for years.  Almost to level 4,000.  I probably spend $40 a month on boosts, etc.  This change (not being able to quit a screen without losing a life) prompted this message and it will be my last message.  There are a million addictive games out there.  If I have to play the same damn level for a week and a half I say “peace”.  I’ll find another game.  I’m not spending another dime on this game. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?