No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• CarrieRNCarrieRN Posts: 1 Newbie
    Some of us invested money to get boosters. I just lost 3 that I had paid for. This needs to be fixed and we should be able to get some compensation for what we’ve lost. 
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5
    Seriously everyone... for god's sake, STOP!
    STOP and LISTEN for awhile.
    Seriously, this went a bit too FAR this time.

The things that I will gonna write now is for all of us.
    As player that respect myself, I'm with both sides (and with community managers and with players too and not against them and all of you in this community) .
    And if someone doesn't like my opinion, then he/she can leave and not to read it.

First of all, stop blaming @Pounawea.
    As community manager that he is, he did the right thing to inform us and even he already knew that those news would made us upset, still he wanted to inform us since that's his job so thank you @Pounawea for doing this.
    Also, since that person is community manager, he can only share us info on what will gonna happen next in that game but about the changes in the game, only King and the ones that create those games can decide about them and not him so stop be mad with him.
    Also, @Elsa who is superstar, she is in our side too and she suggests to all of us solutions when we have problem in those games. So, please don't be mad with her too. 
    @Elsa was in everyone's side all these years so you should treated her with more respect!
    Both @Pounawea and @Elsa are doing their jobs and they do it right and the way that all of you treat them is UNFAIR!

And I will tell you this: Being mad with wrong person like community managers and superstars is just WRONG!
    If King want to listen us, they will listen us but in order to do, we have to slow down the tones a bit and express our opinion with a kind way!
    Ok....I waited that behavior from the new members of community and from kids.
    BUT...The most of you are adults and play this game for years so all of you should gave a better example for the new members and it's better to start it now before it's too late!!!

*sighed heavily*
    Listen!
    I know that the most of you might ignore me now and start to say 'Why to listen a member who is only 5 almost months in this community?'
    It's because, I understand.
    In 2015 I used to play Candy Crush Saga but I gave up cause I didn't like it to be honest and I didn't have the patience to complete those levels.
    But this year 2019 and that Summer, when they realised their 5000th level, I understand that in this company, they are still people who work so hard for all of us! They try and we players treat them like nothing. We should be shame of ourselves!

Now about what happened, I understand completely. I'm not excited about that change too but seriously, don't let it to make you sad. I'm sure that in the future, they will find an alternative solution so to exit from levels without to lose any lives like in Candy Crush Jelly Saga. A solution which is might be more better for all of us. A solution without issues or glitch...

Also, keep in my mind that all the games including and Candy Crush games of course are not 100% perfect but I still know that in King there are people who still agree with all of us and don't forget and community managers too. They are here to listen us...to help us and even to cheer us up.

Now if you ask me, I have two solutions right now that might help all of you:
    1) Before to enter in a level, always see if your boosters are checked or not. If they are checked, that means that you will use them in that level but if not, then you will not use it so you will not use it too.
    See the below example of the screenshot.
    As you see, the green circle on swedish fish means that this level I will use that booster while the wrapped candies next to swedish fishes will not be used it.

2) If you don't remember how a past level look alike, just type it in Youtube and check it.
    So simple! I know that it will take you time but it's better than nothing right?

Now about sending lifes to your friends and vice versa, in my own account they fixed the problem but I noticed that every time different players sent lifes. That's because some people are busy so they don't have time to play games so don't wait 100% that those certain players will send you lifes everyday. Deal with it!

And about transferring gold bars in your new device will not work cause it stored locally which means only inside your device and not in the game.
    It's sad I know but how knows? I'm sure that in the future, they will fix it too if we give them a second chance.

Final, about for fixing issue on exit in a level without losing lifes...well, people from King are trying all their best to fix their game. They are people like all of us and they will make their mistakes too.
    They thought that if they fix that issue, then the game will be fine.
    They didn't count though that this would cause trouble to all the players because the most of you who played from 2013 the game Candy Crush Saga, all of you used that way of playing.
    Seriously everyone, stop and think for a second how many good memories this CCS game gave you all these years. 
    Please everyone, they made a mistake and in the future, I'm sure that they will find an alternative solution about it cause they already know that Candy Crush Saga will be empty without us the players.

So please, don't let all of this to mess up your mood and your days and give them another chance.
    If not for them, at least for the people who work there and try all their best to create all those levels for us every week and for community managers who are here for us.

I know that alternative solution will gonna be late but remember, the good things are slow to get done and the patience is the greatest virtue a human can have in his life.
    Please, I know that all of you might disagree with my opinion and I know that it's hard but let's move on and wait for something cool and better in this game.
    Nothing is over yet!

And one last thing:
    Why all of you complain about Candy Crush Saga? The same almost thing that if you exit from the level, you will gonna lose a life, happens and in Candy Crush Soda Saga and in Candy Crush Friends Saga.
    The only difference was that CCSS and CCFS hadn't that issue and that thing was from their beginning (from their launch day of those two games) . In Candy Crush Saga though, that issue was there (I don't know if that issue was from the beginning) but there was.
    And I have proof too about CCSS and CCFS. Check this out:
    Let's start about CCFS Saga:
    As you will notice in the left upper screen, I have 5 lives.

When I will enter in a level, in the right below of the screen, there is a blue circle with white gear on it and if you press it, those settings will gonna appear .
    And If you press the first button (the red one)...

this message will appear below and in 3 seconds:

Ta-da. One Life is gone because you exit from the game without to play this level.

And in CCSS:
    I have 5 lifes in the game

If you press the green button with white gear in the right upper of the screen, those settings will gonna appear:

And if you press the red button, you will risk to lose a life and here too and if you press the red button with white 'X' , it will be like you gave up so..

I lost again a life here in that game too:

So, stop complaining so much about it and move on everyone!
    Life goes on and better day will come sooner or later!
    So, learn to deal with it! Life can be unfair sometimes but if you wait alittle,who knows?
    Might something good to happen!

Sofia1992: ~ A sweet girl, full of love and passion for Candy Crush Games and Community too!~

☆And...Friend of Friends, full of imagination and creativity!☆

Welcome to Analysis, Theories and facts about our Favorite Candy Crush Characters!
    Check the new Info Section here!

• imagwaiimagwai Posts: 32 Level 2
    In response to: "Last but not least, an open question: Can you think of a different way for us to preview levels in the game?"

1) Why not just put it back the way it was?
    2) Instead of selecting boosters to use before you enter a level, allow them to be added when in the level itself and placed.

This is not rocket science.
    Because the answer @imagwai is simple.
    1) As I said earlier, they might find an alternative solution without issues or glitches .

2)You are the player and it's your choice if you will select boosters for a certain level or not.

Sofia1992: ~ A sweet girl, full of love and passion for Candy Crush Games and Community too!~

Welcome to Analysis, Theories and facts about our Favorite Candy Crush Characters!

Sofia1992 said:
    Because the answer @imagwai is simple.
    1) As I said earlier, they might find an alternative solution without issues or glitches .

2)You are the player and it's your choice if you will select boosters for a certain level or not.
    1) I never noticed any issues or glitches with how the game worked before.
    2) Exactly, so why not allow us to place the boosters where they will be useful (e.g. not in a corner where they can't be used). Then we wouldn't have to keep exiting the level and restarting.
    edited December 2019
    @imagwai
    1) Candy Crush Saga had issues and one of them was to exit from a level without to lose a life. So, I'm sure that in the future, they will find an alternative solution for that problem.
    All this happen because they fix that issue which was actually good for the players.
    It was a big mistake but you can't throw the blame to community managers who inform us about this change!

2) I'm sure that they will include that feature in the future.
    We just have to be patient.

• JepreyJeprey Posts: 2 Newbie
    Haha what a catastrophic error of judgement this was! 
    Why not just admit you got it wrong and restore the game to how it was? That's the only way to 'fix' this mess?
    I'm currently on level 5188 and without a double colour bomb start,you literally have 4 moves to clear the board. That's obviously not going to happen without an insane stroke of luck or me spending a fortune to carry on,which I'm not prepared to do!
    I either carry on with this mind numbingly boring level and hope I pass within a few thousand lives or just quit. 🤔
  • indypamindypam Posts: 21 Level 2
    Dear King, have you forgotten that Candy Crunch is a game that is supposed to be fun. By taking away the option to preview the start of a level you are insuring failure at certain levels and where is the fun in that?  Change it back!
  • siyavashsiyavash Posts: 5 Level 2
    سلام
    میشه یکی بیاد تلگرام در مورد اینجا گپ بزنیم
  • DitteDitte Posts: 354 Level 3
    Sofia1992 said:
    @imagwai
    1) Candy Crush Saga had issues and one of them was to exit from a level without to lose a life. So, I'm sure that in the future, they will find an alternative solution for that problem.
    All this happen because they fix that issue which was actually good for the players.
    It was a big mistake but you can't throw the blame to community managers who inform us about this change!

Sorry but I'm going to yell now THIS WASN'T AN ISSUE THAT NEEDED TO BE FIXED! No need to find an alternative solution. There was no problem. No this wasn't a mistake. This was a calculated move to try to make players buy more lives and boosters. Don't be so naive. So they've spent years to come up with this "solution" and you're sure they'll include that feature in the future. :o  
       And telling/teaching us how to check/uncheck boosters. You don't think we know how to do that?! 
       And yes I know CCSS is different no need to provide proof. Why do they need to be the same? And if they do, then why not change CCSS. I could sure use the opportunity to reset the board. Some of the new levels are impossible to pass without using lots of hammers, even when starting with a colourbomb/colourball combo. 
       Looking up old levels on Youtube no thanks. 
    @Jeprey and @indypam
    First of all, welcome to the community.
    Secondly, I respect your opinion and I understand how you feel.
    But both of you need to understand that sometimes they need to make some changes in the game.
    Those changes can be good or bad for us the players and so, that's why community managers are here.
    To listen our opinions for those changes and transfer our complaints to the studio.
    Those people of King tried to fix that issue of exiting in a level without to lose a life but they didn't predict the mess that they caused.
    And since, they fixed that issue and they can't brought it back, I'm sure that they will find an alternative solution about it.
    We just have to be patient! Mistakes happens plus the game is not 100% perfect.
    That's why they add features and other things or even remove and some things....
    Because they try to fix the game and make the experience for all of us better.
    I know that you will not believe me now but trust me...
    Maybe the next change will be better...or maybe and not.

Sofia1992 said:
    @imagwai

1) When did I ever blame community managers?! What I meant was it wasn't an issue that needed fixing.
    2) We'll see. But as I've said before, I probably won't be playing any more if it's not sorted by this Wednesday. The whole point of playing is to keep up with the levels, so I won't return to the game if I can't do that.
  • DitteDitte Posts: 354 Level 3
    Sofia1992 said:
    @Jeprey and @indypam
    First of all, welcome to the community.
    Secondly, I respect your opinion and I understand how you feel.
    But both of you need to understand that sometimes they need to make some changes in the game.
    Those changes can be good or bad for us the players and so, that's why community managers are here.
    To listen our opinions for those changes and transfer our complaints to the studio.
    Those people of King tried to fix that issue of exiting in a level without to lose a life but they didn't predict the mess that they caused.
    And since, they fixed that issue and they can't brought it back, I'm sure that they will find an alternative solution about it.
    We just have to be patient! Mistakes happens plus the game is not 100% perfect.
    That's why they add features and other things or even remove and some things....
    Because they try to fix the game and make the experience for all of us better.
    I know that you will not believe me now but trust me...
    Maybe the next change will be better...or maybe and not.

Why can't they bring the socalled issue back? 
  • Benni_JonesBenni_Jones Posts: 32 Level 2
    @Sofia1992 The problem is that players are dropping out. I play a mini-game called Fantastic Five. Usually all of us in my team have points and together we earn boosters. This is todays tally from my team. Obviously people are not playing. (I actually won a level but was not credited - a whole other issue.) I don't wish to show anger to you, but to make urgent the need to make changes. I used to code (in a limited way). Anything can be brought back. 
  • murphy22murphy22 Posts: 1 Newbie
    With the latest "fix", I will no longer be playing Candy Crush.  
This discussion has been closed.