Can't collect gift boxes when pass a level :-)

Options

Answers

• Matty_2u
    Matty_2u Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 2017
    Options

It's so agrivating that they only say they are looking into it!  It's obvious that it is a King issue and not user/device issue.  I've won 4 out of the 5 gift boxes and haven't received one booster.  

I hope so, I am in the same boat and would have had lots of prizes, perhaps you would kindly compensate us for our patience and loss of prizes :)
  • Katie_Chamberlin
    Katie_Chamberlin Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello Justin,

Thank you for posting.

This is something that we are looking into as the issue has been brought to our attention by several players

I will use this thread to keep you updated.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Same problem here!!
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Help! mine has been like it for a week now and can't seem to find any more answers from King Care apart from the first reply that it's being looked into. Has anyone had an update?

Sorry for the delay we are still looking into this and we hope to have an update for you soon. Thanks a lot for your understanding. :-)
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

I sent a notice got flagged as duplicate and my boxes disappeared.  I had also gone back and found a level with No stars and had played it and gotten stars around the same time.  I never got any of the bonuses of the boxes.  They just disappeared.  I've since gotten a few so it reset but got none of the frozen ones. :(

Sorry for the delay we are still looking into this and we hope to have an update for you soon. Thanks a lot for your understanding. :-)
  • Strongermel
    Strongermel Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Not getting reward for candy crush soda levels 1001 and 1005I reached and played levels 1001 and 1005 and am now on level 1007, but I don't think I received the reward, and each time I start the game, it puts me at level 1000. I need to click the "portal" after level 1005 to get to my current level.the little boxes on level 1001 and 1005 still show unopened - See more at: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/not-getting-reward-for-candy-crush-soda-levels-1001-and-1005#sthash.GyLpvKE3.dpuf

Have you checked to Make sure you got stars on level 1000? That happened to me to and once I played the level again and got stars the old boxes disappeared but now I've gotten new ones on higher levels. Try it good luck!
  • K-Ang
    K-Ang Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I solved one problem by looking for the level I had passed without gaining any stars, went back and played it, and now my avatar is on the correct level. But the 5 gift boxes that I hadn't received then disappeared.

I did that too. I started missing gift boxes at 962 and played till 999. After seeing the comments here, I went back and saw that 960 had no stars and my Avatar was stuck there. Apparently I had moved on without clearing that level but didn't realise it (there is a bug, King). I cleared 962 with stars and my Avatar was restored back to 999. I managed to claim the next gift box but the previous unclaimed gift boxes on cleared levels were lost :(Any compensation for helping you debug the game, King?
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

I did what everyone was saying about playing the last level that didn't get stars .but it doesn't solve why I didn't get my prize boxes with the 3levels that I passed. king care team should've done some thing for us to resolve this .no??!!

We have noticed that the avatar for some players is not moving correctly, we are looking into this and we hope to have things resolved for the next update. Thanks!
  • binarystarr
    binarystarr Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello Justin,

Thank you for posting.

This is something that we are looking into as the issue has been brought to our attention by several players

Kind regards,

Johnny

@Johnny Ryall please update us - people are beginning to sharpen their pitch forks...
  • Melanie_Wincott
    Melanie_Wincott Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello Justin,

Thank you for posting.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Same problem for me
  • Phyllis_Tabb
    Phyllis_Tabb Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello Justin,

Thank you for posting.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Gift boxes will not open levels 944 and 948. Been 3 weeks. King does nothing but send automated replies to visit this site. I think if we stopped playing their Games. They may take notice and do something about it. I reinstalled App and lost all my boosters. Wake up King.We are your supporters.....fix the issue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?