Can't collect gift boxes when pass a level :-)

Options

Answers

• Riany_gusyul
    Riany_gusyul Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Pass level 990 and gift box is still locked ☹️

I have the same problem .. gift box still not open .. from lev 593 .. until now i play at lev 691 , and my avatar shows on a level I've passed long ago and the gift boxes remain closed.
  • oldestsister
    oldestsister Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Thank you for your patience.

I’m delighted to inform you that this issue has now been resolved.

You will have received an update automatically that contained the fix.

You might have to quit and restart the game if you play on mobile.

If you have any issues or questions please come back to us, we are always happy to help!

Kind regards,

Johnny

this is happening currently to me. Need to update. has happened on both amazon fire tablet and my android phone.
  • Travis_Cap_Green
    Travis_Cap_Green Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

If you have any issues or questions please come back to us, we are always happy to help!

Kind regards,

Johnny

Apparently the update didn't hold as it has been 9 months and it still has not rectified the problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. The problem remains
  • Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 573 Level 3
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hello. I'm so fed upI don't know what to do. But let everyone know about this game. 3 months now I have been having trouble getting my gifts. I have been talking to Chicken Slayer. He/she has help and has been patience but enough is enough. As of now this GAME Candy Crush soda sage owes me 31 lollipops over 6 hours in time and 31 color changing balls. It was freezing skipping. I reset, upgrade but no avail. Others had their fixed but not me. They gave me some gold bars to help. But EVERYONE knows you need your lollipops for the chocolate!!!! I don't understand what is going on or why I have been singled out. But I really would like my boosters! Thank you!!!
  • Cat-13
    Options

The update did not fix it for me, the problem continues. My avatar shows on a level I've passed long ago and the gift boxes remain closed. Seriously, King. This issue has been reported 2 weeks ago and when you finally release an update to fix it... it doesn't. This is frustrating.

Mine isn't fixed either
  • Cat-13
    Options

I have the same problem for 1197 and 1201 

I'm at 799 and still owed 31 lollipops!!!! Hello. I'm so fed upI don't know what to do. But let everyone know about this game. 3 months now I have been having trouble getting my gifts. I have been talking to Chicken Slayer. He/she has help and has been patience but enough is enough. As of now this GAME Candy Crush soda sage owes me 31 lollipops over 6 hours in time and 31 color changing balls. It was freezing skipping. I reset, upgrade but no avail. Others had their fixed but not me. They gave me some gold bars to help. But EVERYONE knows you need your lollipops for the chocolate!!!! I don't understand what is going on or why I have been singled out. But I really would like my boosters! Thank you!!!
  • Cat-13
    Options

Yes please King, what is the status of this problem? I do not get any respons from you?

Seeing as how many players have this problem even after several updates it is a problem not so easy to fix?

You are not the only one. I have been asking for 3 months. Now I'm letting everyone know. I'm at 799. Still haven't been getting my gifts. I'm owed 31 lollipops 31 color changing bombs and countless time. This is crazy.
  • Cat-13
    Options

This issue has not been resolved as I am still having an issue with it. King needs to re-evaluate and actually fix the problem. 

Me too I'm at 799 same here.
  • Cat-13
    Options

I have the same problem for over 6 months now and I can’t collect the gifts starting with 1330 level. Updated the game so many time but still the problem is there and no one want to help me I have been asking for help so many time on this forum but was ignored !!!

I understand others got theirs solved. But I haven't either.
  • Cat-13
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Wow! me too. I'm up to 34 lollipops countless time loss on color bombs. Now not getting my Rainbow gifts. I'm stuck on 814 for days because I don't have any boosters. Chicken Slayer was nice enough to help and get me some gold bars. But why not add my lollipops too? Or my time I lost. Does someone here know how to fix this? thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?