Can't collect gift boxes when pass a level :-)

Options

Answers

• Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 573 Level 3
    Options
    Help! Can't collect gift boxes 506, 510, 516, 524 & 534 after completing levels. Trying to reach out to as many people but nothing resolved yet. Traludel
    Wow that is when my problem started.
  • Cat-13
    Options

Hello all,

Thank you for your patience.

I’m delighted to inform you that this issue has now been resolved.

You will have received an update automatically that contained the fix.

You might have to quit and restart the game if you play on mobile.

If you have any issues or questions please come back to us, we are always happy to help!

Kind regards,

Johnny

I haven't got mine since in the 600's I notice at 720 that I was up to 11 lollipops. i'm at 861.I lost 45 lollipops, countless color bombs, and stuck at this level because I don't get boosters. Plus I'm not getting the gifts from the Rainbow road or when i get a gold pin. I see others are having the same problem over a year ago and it still is there Frustrating!!! .
  • Cat-13
    Options

Replaying the level passed that had no stars has worked to reset the multiplier for the contest, but it would be nice to get the boxes. I had reinstalled the game and lost all my boosters. 

I can't find my avatar back when. I tried looking for it on level 300-600 to hopefully fix the problem. Now I'm stuck at 800 level because I haven't been getting my boosters from Rainbow road or gift boxes.
  • Cat-13
    Options

I sent a notice got flagged as duplicate and my boxes disappeared.  I had also gone back and found a level with No stars and had played it and gotten stars around the same time.  I never got any of the bonuses of the boxes.  They just disappeared.  I've since gotten a few so it reset but got none of the frozen ones. :(

My stars are all there no avatar Still not getting boxes or rainbow road.
  • Cat-13
    Options

Fix it, King!

Not fixed yet 4 months now.
  • Cat-13
    Options

Hello all,

Thank you for your patience.

I’m delighted to inform you that this issue has now been resolved.

You will have received an update automatically that contained the fix.

You might have to quit and restart the game if you play on mobile.

If you have any issues or questions please come back to us, we are always happy to help!

Kind regards,

Johnny

I got nothing The game owes me over countless times with the bombs and 46 lollipops! Can't someone put the lollipops in while I'm waiting for it to be fixed?
  • Cat-13
    Options
    Help! Can't collect gift boxes 506, 510, 516, 524 & 534 after completing levels. Trying to reach out to as many people but nothing resolved yet. Traludel
    It seem the problem is in the 500, 600 levels with many people.
  • Cat-13
    Options

i didn't get the rewards for the the following

level 617/607/599/593/589

i have this problem from 15 days ago what should i do to get my rewards earning in the past level 

You too? That the trouble area.
  • Cat-13
    Options

I have this question too! Gift boxes between level 692 till 733 will not open. Please help me fix This! I do not receive bonusses and my scores do not add up correctly. Because of that I am not even good enough anymore to play in the players devision! When opening Candy Crush my game starts at level 692 eventhough I am ready playing 733

Did you ever get it fixed? I'm stuck at 868. No boosters no nothing.
  • Cat-13
    Options

Hi Dale and all, I just forwarded this to a King Moderator and asked him to look into this and see what's going on so let's see what happens.

Thank you Elsa. I tried reaching the corporate office in the UK.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?