Reset of the Daily Login Calendar

Comments

• salty2416
    salty2416 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Same here. App updated and it reset, so pissed
  • jjmz
    jjmz Posts: 6 Level 2
    I played the game multiple times yesterday and received my daily rewards. I was on day 625. I opened the game today and was back at day 1. We the happened? ?

• jjmz
    jjmz Posts: 6 Level 2
    Same with me. I was on day 283 but still pissed. I want my days back.  
  • laurac1596
    laurac1596 Posts: 4 Newbie
    This is just an unacceptable excuse. 
    There should have been a way to keep everyone's progress and not reset to day 1. I wasnt as far as others, I was on day 230 I believe and am FURIOUS. I cant imagine how others in the 600 and 800 days range are. You will probably lose alot of players for a while because of this. Very upsetting!!
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

Just want to give you an update on this. We are currently investigating what might have caused this issue, and there are multiple options on the table as to how to approach this situation moving forward.

I just wanted to let you all know that this is the scenario we are facing and that we are working on it, seeing what caused this, seeing if we can fix it and in general, seeing ways to make it right for you all.

Cheers and thanks for all your feedback,
    Xarly
  • JeannieWally
    JeannieWally Posts: 45 Level 2
    465 for me.  Thanks for you hard work Xarly, but with this and the Bubblegum Hill issues, these situations mare making it very difficult to continue to enjoy playing Soda.  I find this very sad as it is my escape from the real world.  Might seem contrite, but true...after all..it's only a game...I know..but it's been such a great escape that I look forward to.
  • gisselgy
    gisselgy Posts: 8 Level 2
    Xarly said:
    Hi everyone,

Just want to give you an update on this. We are currently investigating what might have caused this issue, and there are multiple options on the table as to how to approach this situation moving forward.

I just wanted to let you all know that this is the scenario we are facing and that we are working on it, seeing what caused this, seeing if we can fix it and in general, seeing ways to make it right for you all.

Cheers and thanks for all your feedback,
    Xarly
    It is understood that mistakes can be made sometimes, but always the best way to solve it is to reward the player in some way ...
    I leave it to your discretion
  • Jodi_Dimps
    Jodi_Dimps Posts: 1 Newbie
    I lost over 2 years worth of playing daily. Nice job King Care, nice job. 
  • gtws2469
    gtws2469 Posts: 2 Newbie
    This is the 3rd time this has happened to me- been playing for over 3 years- never once missed a day. This time I made it to 450 days and was reset. 3 strikes and I'm out. Trying to achieve high consecutive days was one of the main reason I kept playing. Now that I am at day one again, I just don't have the energy to restart. No warning- no nothing. I have no patience for companies that do things "in my best interest". 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?