Reset of the Daily Login Calendar

Options

Comments

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Just want to let you all know that the update is gradually being implemented, and it comes with the fix for the daily login calendar. If you could come once you have the update and let us know if it's all going well or if you are encountering any issues with this, it would be much appreciated.

From our side, things look like they're good regarding the fix, but we would love to have your feedback as it rolls out.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • mjj1117
    mjj1117 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I got my daily bonus back!!! Thank you @Xarly
  • bjbear
    bjbear Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Yes, Xarly Thank you for your efforts.

• cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    Options
    I still don’t have the update but figure it will come eventually. 
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Options
    Well, I got my daily bonus back today.
  • cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    Options
    @xarly.  Got the update this morning and the daily bonus is back as it was. Thank you so much for all your help in getting this back for us. It’s nice to know we can always count on you.  Have a great day 
  • mmurray7707
    mmurray7707 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    I received my daily bonus back at midnight last night-Whoop-whoop!  I also got BGH too-😀😀😀  Hopefully this is just an extra generous gift and I can still expect my favorite game "BGH" this weekend??? Any info would be great appreciated @Xarly??? Thanks in Advance
    M. Murray-
    Charleston, SC
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Thank you all for coming back and letting us know!

We are very happy to see that it's coming back and that you are all happy about it, that's what matters the most at the end of the day :smile:.

To your question @mmurray7707 , BGH should be back to normal. If there were to be any changes, we will make sure they're communicated. But basically, daily login calendar is back (whoop-whoop indeed!) and Bubblegum Hill should now be back to how it was.

Cheers!
    Xarly
  • Jodi_Shaw
    Jodi_Shaw Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    So I was pretty upset to lose all those earned days on the daily bonus calendar when you did your update... but what's the excuse for losing them all again yesterday? Exactly what is your version of a DAY??  I played early in the morning, but when I went back in around 9pm, I was back to day one AGAIN! Seriously???  At the very least, you guys should compensate everyone with a few trinkets to make up for all the screwups!
  • danrawsterne
    danrawsterne Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I just logged in and have gone from day 812 to day 1. So annoyed. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?