Reset of the Daily Login Calendar

Options

Comments

• cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    Options
    @xarly thank you so much. That is awesome news. Can’t wait to play again. We can always count on you to be in our corner. 🙏
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Options
    Xarly said:
    Hi everyone,

Thank you for your feedback and reports, we take them very seriously.

We will have information around the fix during today or tomorrow. However, regarding the option of having a daily bonus on each device, I'm afraid that this will not be the case, given how the feature works now. Since the Daily Login Calendar is now user-specific and not device-specific, you need to be mindful of which device you will use in order to benefit from that booster in that device. This is needed in order to make sure the daily login calendar will not be lost, since now it will be saved in our servers, rather than locally in your device.

With new updates, I will come and inform you all, as usual.

Please stay respectful but do not hesitate to let us know your feedback.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    Thanks, well explained.

So, does this mean that we can keep adding up days for the daily bonus WHICHEVER device we log in on i.e. I normally use a windows PC, but, if away from home, I'll only have my phone.  Before, that would have lost me my "seniority" on the PC, as it's on server now, will me logging in on my android phone maintain it?
    And, will it mean that I get the bonus on whichever device I log onto first each day?
  • Kimmie0103
    Kimmie0103 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am experiencing this same issue. Very frustrating! I have played every day since the game launched last year. How can this be corrected? Please help!

• Sharon_D-2
    Sharon_D-2 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    They posted they reset the game and I think everyone lost their progress. But what will you do to those of us that have logged in every day just to keep it going.  Some of us for quite some time.  I was up to 700 days.  What will you do to compensate king?????? 
  • ckarr29
    ckarr29 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I was almost at day 500 and because I finally updated last night I was restarted at day 1. This is ridiculous. 
  • bjbear
    bjbear Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Read up.   Will be fixed with next update.
  • Marina_Vagale
    Marina_Vagale Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited March 2019
    Options

after the update, there is no calendar!
  • cazmartini
    Options
    Good Morning @xarly.  Could you please let me know if the update is coming this week. 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Good Morning @xarly.  Could you please let me know if the update is coming this week. 
    Hi @Carol_Martins (and everyone else!),

The plan is still the same. We have been doing some tests today and, as long as it all runs as well as it is running up until now, we should have it with us during this week :smile:.

Cheers!
    Xarly
  • cazmartini
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?