Candy Crush Soda Saga freezes on Facebook-- Fixed!

Options

Answers

• Pam_Scoggins
    Pam_Scoggins Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Mine is still not working either, still saying error downloading, please refresh the page

• Ambug
    Ambug Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

I finally got it to work, temporarily. You have to delete ALL the King cookies on your computer. And empty the cache files. But...it only lets you play it until your lives run out, then when you leave and want to come back later, you will get the same error messages again, and then you have to keep deleting all the king cookies again, and the cache. It didn't start doing this until a few days ago, and I do not want to have to go through the deleting cookies and cache each time I play. All of the other King games I play on Facebook still work. Something weird happened a few days ago to this game. Whoever changed something, they know what happened. So change it back! Because I never changed anything.

• bevgames1
    bevgames1 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Ambug, that is what I said, someone came in any change something and screwed everything up. There is no way we all are wrong!!! I emailed customer support about it. They know who tried to update/change the game and they need to make that person take that 'code' out of the app.

• Thea_de_Ruijter
    Thea_de_Ruijter Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

HELP Can not play soda for 3 days now. All I get Error downloading, please refresh the page. I have done everything but so far no luck.

I have contact the game support 3 times but all I get is an automatic email that does not help !

All the other King games work fine.

• bevgames1
    bevgames1 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Email Customer Support, I did. Who ever changed the app, should be made to change it back. It has also been 3 days for me. I depend on that game while in quarantine. Shame on the person, that changed it without testing that it works. the email address is; candycrushsoda@king.com. Bombard their email until they get to the person that change the game. Probably won't change anything until Monday. But its worth a try.

• hotrodhelen
    hotrodhelen Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Why won't the game load? It says it's loading then a message comes up saying Error downloading, please refresh the page. I've refreshed the page numerous times, but the same message keeps coming up.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

Please check some troubleshooting here.

If you find something difficult or the problem is the same, let me know again.

Thank you.

• Thea_de_Ruijter
    Thea_de_Ruijter Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I play on desktop pc the FB soda crush. I have everything up to date, cleared cache, cookies . Still get the same message over and over again.ERROR DOWNLOADING, PLEASE REFRESH THE PAGE.

The game works on my phone but I never play on my phone. I want it back on my pc.I play this game for years and this is de first time it won't let me.

I hope someone can fix the problem because I miss playing soda.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,350 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Thea_de_Ruijter Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

With regards to the "automatic email" you have received from the King team ---> It is like an acknowledgement that they have received your complaint, which includes a ticket number.

You will have to wait for 3 to 5 days to hear back from an actual agent. But, if you have not heard even after 5 days, you can send reply through that automated email itself. And inform them that, you are still waiting for their help.

Just wondering... did you receive any "trouble-shooting steps" in that automated email you have received? If so, you can definitely try to follow those steps and see if it will resolve the issue!

If they did not help at all, then please do as I wrote above. And help will be on your way 👍️

Please post back and let us know if there is anything else, we can help help you with!

Hoping for the Best! Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?