Soda Summer Vacation and other events disappear, less booster time granted

Options
18910111214»

Answers

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

The event is not for everyone or some features may be delayed for some players while others enjoy it. The game is constantly talking, make sure you have the latest version of the game.

• mfnpa
    mfnpa Posts: 39 Level 2
    edited August 2020
    Options

So ... we're just about 2 months into this "testing" which has reduced both free time from 30 minutes to 15 minutes daily and "boosters" from 2 hours to 1 hour respective. Isn't it about time to return these daily features/function to pre-"testing" conditions? I hope this topic doesn't go cold, but I notice its been about a month since there has been any movement/discussions/etc in this thread.

• mfnpa
    mfnpa Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

so I guess its official ... nobody monitors these threads

• mkayedub
    mkayedub Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Ok, an update on my "saga". Previously I lost all rewards, incentives, etc. Could not get it resolved. I was 3800+ games. I gave up and uninstalled the game. Download the game, nothing from my previous game was saved of course. Every thing worked fine. I'm over 1500 now. So, technically I'm way over 5000 games, but way bummed I couldn't finish the original.

• mkayedub
    mkayedub Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Oh, the supersonic lollypop is now allowing you to keep the pieces instead of timing out

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?