New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,180 Soda Moderator
    Options
    That’s awfull. If that is going to happen to me I’ll quit!
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    edited May 2019
    Options
    greed is powerful! I'm stuck on silly levels, which ask for a soft and a hard one together to "melt" the blockers. You have to play them until the game decides to give it to you. Or buy boosters, which I won't ever do now. Or do something else, my solution.
    Amazing how fast one can destroy the fun of millions of persons, just to try to get more money. Frightening when you think of it... 
    Mr Stupid is very weird. I did not get the reward, but for an hour of free play and a wrapped one, they can keep it. I gave up playing it. All lines and columns have "use a pink, a hammer or a hand", except one, blocked from day one by a teammate who does nothing. It means whatever I do, I won't be able to create aby 4 in a row. What is the use?
    So, I went from playing a few hours a day to 30 minutes or less. 
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options
    @Spinnifix
    Peggy, I don't tell you what matters or not in life. I don't tell you how to lead your life. I don't care at all for instance about sport and would not think of posting on a sports site or tell people they should not be so involved in it. Glad you are happy with the game, I am not. 
    Wait 20 or 30 years and think again then about what matters and what you can -maybe- influence. You may remember this conversation and wonder how you could have been so sure of your wisdom.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,826 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I've come to my conclusions now. What's in 20 or 30 years, I do not care. My time is already over.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    Spinnifix said:
    I would also like to have Free Booster. I continue to play as before, the many years with nothing at all. I'll never make the trip, that's fact. But I'm not frustrated as the players get the daily boosters. Then you realize how spoiled you are then. I'm so happy with zero. I see it loose !!!
    @Spinnifix

Looking at you Screen Shots, I can see that you are playing Soda at King.com. What browser are you using? 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I have been playing Candy Crush Soda Saga since 2014 and Candy Crush Saga in 2012. Just like the Candy Crush Saga, I never paid to play at all since Level 1. I am now in Level 991 on Soda and 4131 on Candy Crush Saga. I never had any issues to complain about that is pressing and frustrating, just minor ones. I tell you it is not because of luck. It is because all my computers and mobile devices are set to Automatically Update which makes my life stress free.

I know a lot of you have been having issues of not getting Boosters on King Games since the company transitioned to HTML5 from the old Adobe Flash Player. What you are experiencing could actually be leaning towards incompatibility with this new video or gaming streaming platform. Whether you are using a computer or a mobile device, any of these should be set to Automatically Update on Settings. If they are not, you will still be able to play the games but you will not get all the features of the games unless you do what is needed to be done to be compatible and be able to enjoy your games without interruptions.

I posted a Discussion on this topic at the CCS Community on April 27, 2019, entitled "Candy Crush Saga Future Gaming   |   Future Gaming   |   HTML5   |   Is Your Browser Ready?" with this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/255813/candy-crush-saga-future-gaming-html5-is-your-browser-ready-published-on-august-5-2018#latest
    This has all the information you need to keep up with the evolving technology. If you have not checked your browser's compatibility with HTML5, you will never resolve your issue till the end of 2020 when every online Browsers will be completely transitioned to HTML5 platform. Why wait, when you could do it now?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Spinnifix
    Peggy, I don't tell you what matters or not in life. I don't tell you how to lead your life. I don't care at all for instance about sport and would not think of posting on a sports site or tell people they should not be so involved in it. Glad you are happy with the game, I am not. 
    Wait 20 or 30 years and think again then about what matters and what you can -maybe- influence. You may remember this conversation and wonder how you could have been so sure of your wisdom.
    Hi Anne, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?  Why are you still trying to play this game when you are not happy with it?   Could it be an addiction that keeps you coming back to it?  I am not trying to pick on you in any way, so please don't see it that way.  Recently I did some research on gaming addiction and I plan to do a study on this with my old professor some time in the near future.  Gaming addiction, according to Pyschologists and Psychiatrists is no different than substance abuse and gambling.  What keeps people coming back when they know that it's not good for them?  It's stressful when you can't win a level.  So what brings you back to the game, even if it's a lot less time than it used to be?

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,180 Soda Moderator
    Options
    Off topic, but I do want to mention this: if you don’t have the gum machine anymore  (like me). I was just  told, this is a glitch and they are looking at it. Don’t reinstall the app...
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for this information @Yosca !
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,826 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Elsa

That's exactly what I wrote. It was removed !! SEARCH - PROBLEM

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?