🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,433 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2022

Hello there and Welcome to Sweet King Community! @Daniela40 and New Bee Players! 👋😄

We can only use English Language around King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. You must read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Let's introduce myself! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

It's shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💍😄

Anyway, Which King's game have you playing? 😊

If you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga, can you tell me what's your current level on this game? 😊

You can also participate and answer here (🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest 🍀🌈) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here 💡📔

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💎💡✔️

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

Show your longest link shining charms and new sassy score here! 💎🔗🤩

💎 Diamond Suggestion Box here

✍️ Subscribe here to Diamond Diaries Tagging List! 💍

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community here! 👋

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📱 Customize your mobile: accessible gaming for everyone HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - March Edition HERE

🎂 1st Game Mod Team Anniversary: Cheers to our Mods HERE!

🌷🌼 Badge of the Month - March HERE 🌼🌷

Member of the Month - February 2022 : Jeanps HERE

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🤩 Wanna get an animated card featuring your fav character? Choose your own and send it to your loved ones HERE

🎨 🖌 Community Artists Workshop! King Community Forum signatures HERE

Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

If you are not playing Diamond Diaries Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• albeesgirl67
    albeesgirl67 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi, I'm Albee'sgirl67 also known as Michele_My-Bell on Diamond Diaries on level 2020 right now in Diamond Diaries. Not exactly sure of my other game levels have to ck and will post those later. Not sure why I haven't been more active on my King Community Account, now that I am thinking about it, but going to change that being that I play several King games. I currently play Candy Crush (The OG OF MATCH 3 GAMES in my opinion!) Candy Crush Friends. Loved Alpha Betty ,but unfortunately it's no longer...☹️☹️ Ok then just saying hi and hope you are all having A BRIGHT 🌞 DAY!!!)❤️

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Nice your yourself and Thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga and several King's Games! @albeesgirl67 👍😄

And Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

You can also participate and answer here (🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest 🍀🌈) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

📱💎 How many levels are there and what's the current latest version in Diamond Diaries Saga now here?

✍️ Subscribe here to Diamond Diaries Tagging List! 💍

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community here! 👋

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📱 Customize your mobile: accessible gaming for everyone HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - March Edition HERE

🎂 1st Game Mod Team Anniversary: Cheers to our Mods HERE!

🌷🌼 Badge of the Month - March HERE 🌼🌷

Member of the Month - February 2022 : Jeanps HERE

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🤩 Wanna get an animated card featuring your fav character? Choose your own and send it to your loved ones HERE

🎨 🖌 Community Artists Workshop! King Community Forum signatures HERE

Art Challenge - Color Me Pretty - Win Badge HERE 🍀 (General Badge Contest)

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• Lisampls44
    Lisampls44 Posts: 19 Pro Player 👑

Hello my name is Lisa, and I live in Minnesota.

Usually play Candy Crush but am enjoying this.

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Nice your yourself and Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga! @Lisampls44 👍😄

Also congratulations as you become Pro Player on King Community now! It's royalty! 👑😄

🔥 Hot & Sweet right now here in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game (also win badges on your view profile) and please check more on Candy Crush Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• kelly133735
    kelly133735 Posts: 30 Level 2

Hello I’m Kelly. 💙♊️ Today will be the first time I try this game. Wish me luck 🍀

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2022

Wow! That was great and Thank you for your playing Diamond Diaries Saga and Candy Crush Jelly Saga! @kelly133735 👍😄

You can also check here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here 🌶️💎👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here? ⚫⚪

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here? (Part 2) ⚫⚪

Have a sassy day! 😊

• Atcharachanthong25
    Atcharachanthong25 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2022

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @Atcharachanthong25 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your comment with using English Language that we will be happy to understand and help you on next time. You can also read the House Rules here! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Anyway, Which King's game have you playing? 😊

If you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga, can you tell me what's your current level on this game? 😊

You can also check here 👇😉

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here 🌶️💎👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here? ⚫⚪

💍 Can you solve these answers from No Colour Image Challenge here? (Part 2) ⚫⚪

If you are not playing Diamond Diaries Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• Daniela40
    Daniela40 Posts: 5 Level 2

Ok♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?