🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 155,519 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there and Nice to meet you! @pinalucinda2019 👋😊

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Let's introduce myself! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am from Malaysia. I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

It's shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💍😄

Anyway, can you tell me Which King's game (s) have you still playing first? 😊

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Woohoo! Glad to see you are back on King Community now! 👋😄

Also thank you for your still playing Pet Rescue Saga and Diamond Diaries Saga! 🤗

• Jessicagenemarsh
    Jessicagenemarsh Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello hello all! My name is Jessie and I love candy crushing any chance I get. I am 43 and from Kansas in USA. I loved Candy Crush Royalty and am looking for new fun candy friends!

• JWiley1208
    JWiley1208 Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there and Nice to meet you! @Jessicagenemarsh 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am from Malaysia. I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community (and also Community Hub Area). 💍😄

Also thank you for your still playing Candy Crush Saga! ❤️🤗

👱🔄👩 Invite friends to your game - New way of connecting with other players in the game here!

Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Link here! 😊

You can also click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that we hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

Player Card! New Candy feature in the making. Let us know what you think here!

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️ 🍭👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there and Nice to meet you! @JWiley1208 👋😊

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am from Malaysia. I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community (and also Community Hub Area). 💍😄

You can also check more exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in King Community here 🌶️👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on King's Game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

• keshavrf
    keshavrf Posts: 1,150 Level 4
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there and Nice to meet you! @keshavrf 👋😊

• bossharber
    bossharber Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I’m very shy a nervous! I’m 40 years old, 5.9, blue eyes very short hair just want to make few new friends

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?