🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,189 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there and Nice to meet you too! @MarirKlepp 👋😄

Wow! Divine! Thank you for continuing to play Candy Crush Saga right now! 👍🍭🤗

Then it's my turn to say introduce myself now! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am 24 years old from Malaysia 🇲🇾. Of course! I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Expert / Skill Master Player) that I can still help Diamond Diaries Players to solve any levels and problems to Diamond Diaries Players on Diamond Diaries Community. 😄

Yeah! I always love playing Diamond Diaries Saga as this game is my best favourite and opinion King's Game forever especially I love linking charms and also love diamonds and beautiful destinations! I always on the max level on this game forever! 💎😍 I have also still playing Candy Crush Friends Saga while always on the max level too. 😄

I am not just Diamond Diaries Moderator, of course! Everyone needs my helps to tag them. So they called me "Tagging Hero" as they always need my helps to tag them when new exciting contests, discussions, feedbacks and more threads around King Community too. 😉

Anyway, I am still very busy to do and work (also sadness sometimes) and dislike chatting in my real life mostly. And I have Learning Disabilities (from 2008 to present) then I have speaking languages are very slow and bad. I have speaking four languages are Chinese (My Native Language)Cantonese, Malay (But Minor/Lessly) and English. I speak and write English is little bad but I still love to speak and write English better than my native language. But I can still do and help players around King Community from early 2019 to present. I was joined on King Community on 14th July 2018. So I will still never give up and trying my best to do and help the players on Diamond Diaries Community and also Community Hub around King Community right now! 😊

I am still shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💎😄

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited April 13
    Options

Hello there! 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑😊

I am happy here to see you start joined on King Community now! Let's introduce myself now! 😄

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am 24 years old. I am from Malaysia. I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Skill Expert / Master Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

It's shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💍😄

And you can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Anyway, can you tell me Which King's game (s) have you still playing first? And do you have still playing Diamond Diaries Saga now? 😊

💎 If you want interested to play Diamond Diaries Saga when you haven't still playing this game yet, you can download and play it here now! 💎

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 198 Level 3
    Options

hi lim

till next week have a good week 🥰

• skyhi67
    skyhi67 Posts: 198 Level 3
    Options

hi nice to be here 👍⚘

• Diamond_Lim
    edited April 13
    Options

Hi again and hope you are still very well and fine again! @Bibi_123 👋😄

Woohoo! Congratulations again! Finally you did passed another new impossible levels and completed to the max level on this game again now! You are still masterful Diamond Diaries Hunter with me right now! Well done and Me too! @skyhi67 👍😄

Also thank you for continuing to play this game with us! 💎🤗

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 23
    Options

Hello there! Pilar Sony (@motita05) 👋😄

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑😊

I am happy here to see you start joined on King Community now! Thank you for your joining us on King Community with us now! 👑🤗

Let's introduce myself now! 😉

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am 24 years old. I am from Malaysia. I am still Diamond Diaries Moderator (also Diamond Diaries Skill Expert / Master Player) that I can still help players to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 💍😄

It's shining like a diamond! Sassy! 💍😄

Oh! You mean you want to play Diamond Diaries Saga and win more Diamond Diaries Saga's badges now?! 💎🤔

Wow! Sassy! You can try downloading and playing Diamond Diaries Saga here now! It's FREE to play! 💎😄

Then you will get ready to play Diamond Diaries Saga Game and check out these Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges' challenge fun contests and more exciting threads here! 💎🏅🌟😄

And you can also read the House Rules here as it's very important to be read about King Community! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Thank you for interesting to play this game with us now! 💎🤗

You can also check out more exciting Diamond Diaries Saga's threads :

Hot right now in Diamond Diaries Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️💎👑

Fun Facts and Beginner Story of Diamond Diaries Saga here! 💡📔

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls! 💎💡✔️

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 🏅😉

Also check here to learn more amazing linking skills on this game! 😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?