Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

All boosters are locked! By (CM: Reported to the Studio πŸ› βš™)

seka82
seka82 Posts: 6 Level 2
edited November 2020 in Support

Hello ,I have problem with the game,all helps are locked,is that something new or my game doesn't work normaly.Thanks for answering

Best Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,810 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Answer βœ“

Welcome to Sweet King Community! πŸ‘‘

Don't worry! You can see these solutions by Pummy Raj the Superstar that I hope it's solved :

We have only 2 options to unlock the boosters...

1)Β Re-play the levelsΒ whereΒ we have initially unlockedΒ the Boosters -- this does not work for all the players

2)Β Reinstall the game, if replaying levels does not work.

1) These are the levels we need to reply we have unlocked the boosters

Level # 5Β ---> toΒ unlock Shovel;

Level # 8Β ---> toΒ unlock Tractor Booster;

Level # 13Β ---> toΒ unlock +1 Bonus;

Level # 23Β ---> forΒ HunterΒ (the single colored Cropsie collector);

Level # 31Β &Β Level # 72Β --->Β forΒ rest of the two boosters;

2) Please re-play these levels and see if those boosters get unlocked. If they don't, the only remedy we have left is to reinstall our game. But, please be aware that, there is a chance of losing those saved boosters. But, since they are locked, I am not sure if they will be saved or lost!

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

Have a farmtastic day! 😊

• mylonga
    mylonga Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer βœ“

I had to reinstall. So I lost all boosters I was keeping a long time.

Thanks for help. Same way I'll stop playing this game, we can't trust to buy boosters or golden bars, it don't save anything when you reach the final levels. :(

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Answer βœ“

after uninstall the game you will loose booster only not gold bars or your progress.

because boosters are saved in your own storage not online anywhere.

Β«13456789

Answers

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    edited July 2020

@seka82 IΒ΄m not sure what help that are locked for you. Is it the boosters that have a grey padlock on it. And to be sure you play the game farm heroes saga.

There is a couple of thing you can try.

You can try to scroll down and play some specifik levels. Take them in the order they written.

Level 5.. Level 8...Level 13... Level 23...Level 31... And level 72.

Then try the level you are on.

If that didnΒ΄t help. If you play on android mobil (or tablet) clear the cache. You should find that in the moible/tablet if you go to settings---apps. Find farm heroes and there go to storage and then click clear cache. If you play on iphone you canΒ΄t clear the cache. If you play on a computer clear the cache in the browser you use. Or try another browser.

If that didnΒ΄t help. Close the game. Then clear cache again. Then open the game. Do not hit play. Instead go to the yellow cirkel down to the left (if you play on phone/tablet). Click on that then click on your profile and log out. Play 5 levels. Then close the game. Then open the game. Go to the yellow cirkel then profile and log in and play.

If that didnΒ΄t work. Same close game and clear cache. Log out again and play levels 1 up to 73. Then log in again. It is a quit of levels to play again. One played just 1 - 15 and got the boosters back, so you can try that first.

If that didnΒ΄t help the only option left is to reinstall the game. But reinstall the game can make you loose your boosters so you start whit just 1.

The problem was reported to the studio april 14 but have not been fixed yet.

.https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/292387/locked-boosters-reported-to-the-studio/p1

If you mean something else please explain more what your problem are. And tell what device you play on and if you play on facebook.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,403 Level 5

@seka82 Heya! Welcome to the king community! If the above tips didn’t work then @QueenB can you further assist with this problem?

• kavidina
    kavidina Posts: 5,827 Level 5

I went into recovery mode on my phone and cleared the cache. This solved the problem.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,561 Candy Moderator

Hello @seka82 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community πŸ€—

Did you try to reply the levels that were suggested in the first answer?

If you did not get a chance yet, please play these levels again and see if the boosters get unlocked....

Levels -- 5, 8, 13, 23, 31, and 72.

Sometimes, this works perfectly for our boosters to gets unlocked and we can play the game normally again.

But, sometimes it is not working, and all the remedy that is left is to "reinstall" the game App. But, by following this step, you will lose all your saved up boosters.

Please do try replaying the levels and post back how it went.

You can post your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Hope everything works out and you will play your game with boosters again πŸ“ πŸ“

• Topish
    Topish Posts: 0 Newbie

My boosters are locked and I've tried replaying the levels suggested and so far nothing and I can't uninstall because I'm too far ahead I'm at level 1136 going back is frustrating and stressing so please help.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,794 Farm Moderator
    edited August 2020

Hi @Topish and Welcome in this sweetest Community. πŸŽπŸπŸ“πŸŒž

I'm sorry that you have an issue with the game. I have to ask some question:

Which device you use to play? PC or mobile?

Are you registered in the account settings to save your progress?

It's possible to have a screenshot with your boosters locked?

Many tks waiting for your replyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜€

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,561 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2020

Hello @Topish Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear that the boosters are locked in your game!

If you have already tried replaying the suggested levels, then, unfortunately, the only remedy that is left now is to reinstall the game.

If you have saved your game either through Facebook or King account, then you do not have to worry at all about losing your level progress. But the only downside is that you will be losing all your saved up boosters that you have earned freely through special events and/or Daily Bonus. If there are any purchased boosters, you can get them back by writing to King Player Support Team.

Reinstalling the App does work and the boosters do get unlocked πŸ‘οΈ

Hope this clarifies! Please let me know if you have further questions. You can simply type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic Day πŸ“ 🍐 πŸ“

• sakurar73d
    sakurar73d Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited August 2020

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5

@sakurar73d They only allow english here. I translated yours on google and it seems that is the same for you that your boosters have a grey padlock.

If you look up in thread you can try the things I wrote in the beginning.

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5

Hi Dear welcome to our community

please don't be afraid If you logged in your Game Facebook Or king account your All progress will Be Saved Here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?