🚫 Know issue SOLVED - Lost Boosters or Lost Progress during the latest 5.73 update!

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,181 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello @rosemarytooke πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the boosters & Quests from your game!

Many Farmers are having this issue due to a glitch that popped up with new update!

Thank you for posting your game ID number. Please don't worry as you will be helped as soon as possible!

Our Farm In-charge is collecting all the complaints in one place to report it to the King Customer Support team. She will make sure that you will receive your boostersΒ πŸ‘οΈ

** The disappearing Quests also been looked into. Please bear with us πŸ™πŸΌ

TO reply back, please type your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for your patience and understandingΒ πŸ“Β πŸ“

• King_admin
    King_admin Posts: 3,334 Level 3
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: game reset/lost progress.
  • Rosechaulk
    Rosechaulk Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Need to get back to previous level. Can you help please

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @Rosechaulk πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Farm King Community!

I am so sorry to hear that you lost your game progress. It is because of a glitch that popped up with latest update of the game App. But, please do not worry! The Farm Studio team is working on fixing the issue.

Can you please tell me whether you lost only the game progress OR your boosters too?

Please reply back by typing your message in the blank box given below to my comment.

Looking forward to talk to you soon. Have a Farmatastic rest of the dayπŸ“πŸ“πŸ“

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello again @Rosechaulk πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

If you lost just your game progress, but your boosters and Gold Bars are intact, please try reconnecting the game app back to your Facebook or King account so your progress can sync back. You can find more info on how to get your progress backΒ HERE (Please click on πŸ‘ˆ this green lettered link).

Please post back and let me know if you still have any issue or difficulty with the game.

Thank you and have a great rest of the day 🌻

• tracy27ny
    tracy27ny Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

My boosters are gone how do I get them back.

• Rosechaulk
    Options

I lost everything! Tried to login with my email but was told it didn’t exist, I had to create a new account so I did that but I am not a newbie! How can this be fixed! Thank you

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,698 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Ok so @Rosechaulk there have been issues with the new app version and it has reset progress for many players. In order to restore it, you would need to email player support from within your game and they can help you get it back. If you need further help please come back (remember to refresh the page if it won't let you type).

Make sure you are logged into your original account πŸ™‚

• Chirpycheap
    Chirpycheap Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi that has just happened to me too! Very annoying. I was on level 4523 with lots of boosters and magic beans. I too got sent back to level 1. Hope you can sort this out please

• Rosechaulk
    Options

thank you your response! I don’t see an email for player support, where can I find it!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?