Farm heroes takes a while to load on facebook

Options
Edmilson
Edmilson Posts: 11 Level 2

I would like some guidance from you guys. My wife already a few weeks every time she goes to play Farm heroes saga on facebook, takes a long time to open, is on a screen saying that is downloading and asks to wait and the message is changing and takes a long time to open. Ja my husband on the same computer normally opens on his face. Can you help me.

Best Answers

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    I will try my best to help @Edmilson😉

Have you by any chance tried some troubleshooting steps like clearing the cache of your browser, trying a different browser?

We have a page here with recommendations on how to improve the game. 

Hope this helps 
  • Stormrider1
    Stormrider1 Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited October 2019
    Options
    will not open, it keep saying its loading, have waited up to 20 min.  I have empty my cache, clear my history and updated my flash player, have also try a different browser
  • Crystalman
    Crystalman Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same problems with my apple Mac. Have done the same as Stormrider1 to no avail!
  • Stormrider1
    Stormrider1 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    yes, mine is also a apple mac
  • Edmilson
    Options

I've already posted about my problem with the Farm Heroes Saga game here. I was given some solutions such as clear cache and change browser, I cleaned the cache and did not solve, change browser I would not like. And I still have the problem. My game takes a long time to load, appears messages that are loading, I play on facebook, but the strange thing is that my husband also plays on the same computer, same browser, his facebook and does not lock. Please could someone help me.
  • QueenB
    Options
    Sorry to hear this did not help @Edmilson :(

Let's try to remove the game from Facebook and install it again. 

First of all, don’t worry as this process will not delete your progress. As soon as you reinstall the game you will be back on the same level as before.

In order to delete the game from Facebook please follow these steps: 

Go to “Settings => Apps” and press the “x” next to the game app.

Now clear the cache for your computer: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache.

Now search for the game from the search field on Facebook and start playing.

Let me know how it goes :) 

• Edmilson
    Options
    Digite seu comentário
    Thanks for your tips, but it did not work ,,,, I did the whole process that you passed me, and still the same problem.
  • stinkyinky
    stinkyinky Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I am also experencing difficulties with loading taken upto 30 minutes each day and when I eventually get on it only stays on day one for daily rewards, feeling somewhat cheated by this as I play daily.  Saw comment that the chache should be cleared, I have don this but still no faster. Any ideas what to try next?
  • QueenB
    Options
    @Edmilson, does your game look different from your wife's game? Do you know if you have the Flash or HTML5 version? 

@stinkyinky, do you have a HTML5 or Flash version?

Have you also by any chance tied the steps above provided to @Edmilson
  • stinkyinky
    stinkyinky Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I think it is the flash version as I had to enable allow game before it would open but I no longer receive this message.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?