Farm Heroes Saga not loading on Facebook! FIXED!

Options

Answers

• gcinque
    gcinque Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Ditto all above, game won't load since at least Saturday. Green bar gets half way across and stops there. Using Chrome on laptop. Very frustrating as will loose 3 days of collecting beans etc.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Saijukka3, Thank you for posting your question in English :+1: 

The Farm Heroes game is not working on Computers - on Facebook OR Kingdom account!!  If you have a phone, you can try to play on that.  There are no issues on the phone or iPad or Tablet devices!

Thanks for your determination to get an answer for the problem!  Have a great day/evening!
  • JackieMBelton
    JackieMBelton Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Farm heroes has not loaded for 4 days
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for reporting this guys 👍

There seems to be an issue which is, unfortunately, affecting the game! Rest assured, however, the game team is aware of this and working as hard as they can to solve this but we don't have a timeframe for a fix just yet.

If you happen to have Windows 10 on your PC, you can try downloading the game app from Microsoft Store instead and give it a try.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/farm-heroes-saga/9nkmkxnqv2m8

Remember to connect the game app to Facebook so it can sync and keep in mind lives and Boosters do not get synced.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• bonnie00000
    bonnie00000 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Well 09.20 am Monday still nothing this is getting frustrating now.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

There seems to be an issue which is, unfortunately, affecting the game! Rest assured, however, the game team is aware of this and working as hard as they can to solve this but we don't have a timeframe for a fix just yet.

If you happen to have Windows 10 on your PC, you can try downloading the game app from Microsoft Store instead and give it a try.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/farm-heroes-saga/9nkmkxnqv2m8

Remember to connect the game app to Facebook so it can sync and keep in mind lives and Boosters do not get synced.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉

• biljaca
    biljaca Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I use PC and Chrome, Mozzilla on it. I have same problem on both browsers. I will try on mobile phone.
  • Shinrui
    Shinrui Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    i am surprised that you have this issue too.  I thought i was the only one.  They directed me to do certains steps, just like you mentioned.  Seems quite a handful.  I think it's got something to do with their site maintenance.  If i can resolve the issue with what they suggested, it will be good, otherwise can't play this game then, so be it
  • kingbaerle382
    kingbaerle382 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Farm Heros Saga starts and the green bar  runs to the middle or a little bit more , stops and nothing goes on. Today is the third day.
    What can I do?
  • Jocelyne1
    Jocelyne1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    Options
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?