🔥 Super Hot Right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone level badges level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000
Farm Heroes Saga is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! 🗓️

🥳 Celebrate level 4000? Get your badge here!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited June 2022
    Options

Well done and thank you for your playing Farm Heroes Super Saga! @nastjanovak and New Super Farmers! 👍😄

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Farm Heroes Super Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️👑

🍏 Direct line to the Farm Heroes Super Saga team: Super Question Quests! and We're looking for Farm Heroes Super Saga testers here! 😮

🏳️‍🌈 June is the Month of Love here!

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Syncope
    Syncope Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• Diamond_Lim
    edited June 2022
    Options

Well done and thank you for your playing Farm Heroes Super Saga! @Syncope 👍😄

Farm Heroes Super Level 4000 Badge will be received on your view profile on this community (not on game) soon. 😉

And sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

🍏 Direct line to the Farm Heroes Super Saga team: Super Question Quests! and We're looking for Farm Heroes Super Saga testers here! 😮

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• Alabalafala
    Alabalafala Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

Well done and thank you for your playing Farm Heroes Super Saga! @Alabalafala 👍😄

Farm Heroes Super Level 4000 Badge will be received on your view profile on this community (not on game) soon. 😉

🍏 Direct line to the Farm Heroes Super Saga team: Super Question Quests! and We're looking for Farm Heroes Super Saga testers here! 😮

• yasko88
    yasko88 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

.hello friends. I'm Yasemin from Turkey. I live in Adana. I have been playing this game for a long time, I have tried other games, but there is no one that I like as much as this game.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Well done and thank you for your playing Farm Heroes Super Saga! @yasko88 👍😄

Farm Heroes Super Level 4000 Badge will be received on your view profile on this community (not on game) next Monday. Please be patience and thanks. 😉

• Diamond_Lim
    edited July 2022
    Options

Well done and thank you for your playing Farm Heroes Super Saga! @gogochris @yasko88 👍😄

Farm Heroes Super Level 4000 Badge will be received on your view profile on this community (not on game) soon. Please be patience and thanks. 😉

• baillymaitre
    baillymaitre Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited July 2022
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?