๐Ÿ˜บ Furry & purry right now in Pet Rescue Community!
๐Ÿพ ๏ปฟClaim your milestone level badges:
Level 1000//Level 2000//Level 3000//Level 4000//Level 5000//Level 6000//Level 7000//
๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿพ Spring Petopia

๐Ÿซ๐ŸŽ„ Winter Petopia!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,108 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

You are welcome! @blossom ๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

Thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

More in Community! ๐Ÿ‘‡

Gold Bars!ย Share your favorite hat or accessory in Winter Petopia and win Gold Barsย HERE!

Badge!ย Rank up to level 15 in Winter Petopia and claim your exclusive Winter Petopia Quest badgeย HERE.

Happy Holidays!ย Are you a Ho, ho, ho Hound or a Festive Feline? Vote and wish all other Pet lovers Happy Holidaysย HERE!

You can check more another interesting topics and contests (click onย spoiler warming buttonย here) ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿพ Welcome to the Pet Rescue Saga Communityย HERE! ๐Ÿพ

๐Ÿพ Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Communityย HERE! ๐Ÿพ

๐Ÿพ Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badgeย HERE! ๐Ÿพ

๐Ÿพ Show your Pet Rescue skills and claim your milestone level badgesย HERE! ๐Ÿพ

๐Ÿพ How many levels are there in Pet Rescue Sagaย HEREย right now? ๐Ÿพ

โœ๏ธ Subscribeย hereย to Pet Rescue Tagging List! ๐Ÿพ

๐Ÿ’ซFrom King with loveย Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so specialย HERE?

๐Ÿ๐Ÿš™ Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and moreย HERE!

๐Ÿ“ฐ Community Newsletter - December Editionย HERE

๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš•๏ธ Badge of the Month - December 2021ย HEREย ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ

โ›„ Art Challenge : Do you want to build a snowman? - Get Badgeย HERE! โ›„

๐Ÿ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeย HERE!

The King Audio Labย HERE! ๐Ÿ”‰

Art Nook: King Fanartย HERE! ๐ŸŽจ

๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ”Š Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedbackย HERE!

๐ŸŽต Pet Playlistย HERE

1 ,2, 3 Grow is coming to Pet Rescue Sagaย HEREย ๐Ÿ˜

Poll of the Month : ๐Ÿˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ท Rescue the Pets vs Clear all Blocksย HERE

๐Ÿพ Pet Rescue Saga: Tips, Tricks & Tutorialsย HEREย ๐Ÿพ

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿถ Pet Rescue Saga, Episode News and Releasesย HEREย ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ’ฅ

๐ŸŸฉ ๐ŸŸฆ Guess the missing piece - Win some Goodies ๐ŸŸฆ ๐ŸŸฉย HERE!

๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ˜ป HO HO HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Pet Rescue Saga Community Wide Contest - Win Gold Barsย HERE

๐Ÿช Art Challenge : Bake, decorate and post - Win Gold Bars and Picture will be featured in the Art Galleryย HERE! (General Contest) ๐Ÿช

Who is ready to unscramble these sentences? Win gold barsย HERE! (General Contest)

โ›„๏ธ๐ŸŒฒ Ho Ho Happy Holidays Community Wide Hub Contest - Get a badge & Chance for Goldย HERE! (General Contest)

๐Ÿพ Have a pawsome day! ๐Ÿพ

• sillefie
    sillefie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am stuck at level 65.

i cant add new buildings or trees and when there is a treasure card, i get a black screen cant choose the crates anymore.

can anyone help me?

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @sillefie ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

How about you try these steps here ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

1. Open the game

2. Select Profile

3. Select Log Out then Close the app

4. Reopen the app then Log back in to your profile and finally Open the game.

If it'sย still not workedย from above steps, how about youย follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bugย hereย (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. ๐Ÿ˜Š

โš ๏ธย NOTEย โš ๏ธ

If youย want toย tryย uninstall and reinstall steps, youย haveย yourย gold bars are saved/transferedย and your current level is savedย butย all of the boosters have lostย andย some events will be reset or goneย whenย youย save your progressย completedย withย Facebook or King.Com.ย 

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

You can also check more this game's exciting news and contests (click onย spoiler warming buttonย here)ย ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿพ Welcome to the Pet Rescue Saga Communityย HERE! ๐Ÿพ

๐Ÿพ Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Communityย HERE! ๐Ÿพ

๐Ÿพ Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badgeย HERE! ๐Ÿพ

๐Ÿพ Show your Pet Rescue skills and claim your milestone level badgesย HERE! ๐Ÿพ

๐Ÿพ How many levels are there in Pet Rescue Sagaย HEREย right now? ๐Ÿพ

โœ๏ธ Subscribeย hereย to Pet Rescue Tagging List! ๐Ÿพ

๐Ÿ’ซFrom King with loveย Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so specialย HERE?

๐Ÿ๐Ÿš™ Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and moreย HERE!

๐Ÿ“ฐ Community Newsletter - December Editionย HERE

๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš•๏ธ Badge of the Month - December 2021ย HEREย ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ

โ›„ Art Challenge : Do you want to build a snowman? - Get Badgeย HERE! โ›„

๐Ÿ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeย HERE!

The King Audio Labย HERE! ๐Ÿ”‰

Art Nook: King Fanartย HERE! ๐ŸŽจ

๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ”Š Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedbackย HERE!

๐Ÿˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ•๏ธ๐ŸŽ„ Are you a Ho, ho, ho hound or a Festive Feline? - Get Badgeย HERE

๐ŸŽต Pet Playlistย HERE

1 ,2, 3 Grow is coming to Pet Rescue Sagaย HEREย ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿซ๐ŸŽ„ Winter Petopiaย HERE!

๐Ÿพ Pet Rescue Saga: Tips, Tricks & Tutorialsย HEREย ๐Ÿพ

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿถ Pet Rescue Saga, Episode News and Releasesย HEREย ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ’ฅ

๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฑ Treat Your Pets in the Winter Petopia Event for a Chance to Win Some Goldย HEREย ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ•โ€๐Ÿฆบ

๐Ÿ Pet Rescue Quest challenge - Claim your 7 badges when rescuing the petsย HERE!

๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ˜ป HO HO HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Pet Rescue Saga Community Wide Contest - Win Gold Barsย HERE

๐Ÿช Art Challenge : Bake, decorate and post - Win Gold Bars and Picture will be featured in the Art Galleryย HERE! (General Contest) ๐Ÿช

Who is ready to unscramble these sentences? Win gold barsย HERE! (General Contest)

โ›„๏ธ๐ŸŒฒ Ho Ho Happy Holidays Community Wide Hub Contest - Get a badge & Chance for Goldย HERE! (General Contest)

Have a pawsome day! ๐Ÿพ

• sillefie
    sillefie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for the response @Diamond Lim but logging in/out or even reinstalling the app does not work.

Petopia still wobt go further than level 65. it still gives a black screen whenever digging up chests is selected andbI still dont get buildings anymore.

is it possible this event doesnt run after reaching level 65 of petopia?

in that case: wouldnt it be better to let us go back to the map?

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you for your answering. I cannot help you another solution possible. Let me tag @Lynette if she can help. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hi @sillefie

I have been at level 65 (heart meter) for almost a week. I must have dug up my last.chest just before that and maybe longer than that for buildings. 65 is the end of the line, but you can keep playing even though all you can do is add hats and the mystery juice. It will go away after the days countdown ends. It will however reward you with a balloon booster every time you go past 65 again. Also the option to service pets is still there to help you build up the heart meter. Hope you had fun while it lasted...I know I did even though most of the fun is over now.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Thank you for your helping that player. You are really great and kind player. @LoveDachs ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

Thank you @Diamond Lim ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’™, BTW...love your new avatar and signature. Hope you had a wonderful holiday and Happy New Year if I don't see you my friend..may it bring you good health, happiness and good fortune. Thank you too for all you do in the Community. ๐Ÿ’™

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome and Thank you for your loving my Happy New Year Avatar and Signature and also thank you for your kind, sweet and caring wishes. Happy New Year and have a great day! @LoveDachs โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜„

• Lynette
    Lynette Posts: 6,219 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Sorry for the delay, @LoveDachs has already answered (thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š)

This time Petopia only goes to level 65

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?