🏫🎄 Winter Petopia!

Options

Comments

• Marianna123
    Marianna123 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2021
    Options

Edited by CM: 😳You seem to be lost and in the wrong thread! Please keep it on topic - Check our House Rules 

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,400 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hello there! @Marianna123 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Well done and thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga! 👍😄

And please don't posting spam words on King Community. Read the House Rules here. Thanks. 😊

Gold Bars! Share your favorite hat or accessory in Winter Petopia and win Gold Bars HERE!

Badge! Rank up to level 15 in Winter Petopia and claim your exclusive Winter Petopia Quest badge HERE.

Happy Holidays! Are you a Ho, ho, ho Hound or a Festive Feline? Vote and wish all other Pet lovers Happy Holidays HERE!

You can check more another interesting topics and contests (click on spoiler warming button here) 👇😊

🐾 Welcome to the Pet Rescue Saga Community HERE! 🐾

🐾 Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community HERE! 🐾

🐾 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE! 🐾

🐾 Show your Pet Rescue skills and claim your milestone level badges HERE! 🐾

🐾 How many levels are there in Pet Rescue Saga HERE right now? 🐾

✍️ Subscribe here to Pet Rescue Tagging List! 🐾

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - December Edition HERE

👨‍⚕️ Badge of the Month - December 2021 HERE 👨‍🔬

⛄ Art Challenge : Do you want to build a snowman? - Get Badge HERE! ⛄

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🐈🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

🎵 Pet Playlist HERE

1 ,2, 3 Grow is coming to Pet Rescue Saga HERE 😍

Poll of the Month : 🐈️🔷 Rescue the Pets vs Clear all Blocks HERE

🐾 Pet Rescue Saga: Tips, Tricks & Tutorials HERE 🐾

💥🐶 Pet Rescue Saga, Episode News and Releases HERE 🐱💥

🟩 🟦 Guess the missing piece - Win some Goodies 🟦 🟩 HERE!

🍪 Art Challenge : Bake, decorate and post - Win Gold Bars and Picture will be featured in the Art Gallery HERE! (General Contest) 🍪

Who is ready to unscramble these sentences? Win gold bars HERE! (General Contest)

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• nathi_dacosta
    nathi_dacosta Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

i was selected to go to de first event of petopia, but the app didn’t put me in winter petopia for chirstmas, can you guys help me? I really want to go to petopia again! 😢

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,400 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @nathi_dacosta 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Petopia not showing up in your game?

Petopia is only available on mobile devices. If you are playing on a desktop, you can continue playing on a mobile device by connecting the game to your Facebook account and access to the Winter Petopia. 

Please note that some older devices and low end devices may not be able to run Petopia. Connection issues on the device may also prevent you from seeing the event.  

You will also need the latest version of the app installed on your device to be able to receive the event in your game. 

Check more this event information here.

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pet Rescue Saga. ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news and contests (click on spoiler warming button here) 👇😊

🐾 Welcome to the Pet Rescue Saga Community HERE! 🐾

🐾 Furry & Purry in Pet Rescue Community HERE! 🐾

🐾 Don't be shy and say hi... or woof or meow - Get Badge HERE! 🐾

🐾 Show your Pet Rescue skills and claim your milestone level badges HERE! 🐾

🐾 How many levels are there in Pet Rescue Saga HERE right now? 🐾

✍️ Subscribe here to Pet Rescue Tagging List! 🐾

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter - December Edition HERE

👨‍⚕️ Badge of the Month - December 2021 HERE 👨‍🔬

⛄ Art Challenge : Do you want to build a snowman? - Get Badge HERE! ⛄

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🐈🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

🐈️🐕️🎄 Are you a Ho, ho, ho hound or a Festive Feline? - Get Badge HERE

🎵 Pet Playlist HERE

1 ,2, 3 Grow is coming to Pet Rescue Saga HERE 😍

🏫🎄 Winter Petopia HERE!

Poll of the Month : 🐈️🔷 Rescue the Pets vs Clear all Blocks HERE

🐾 Pet Rescue Saga: Tips, Tricks & Tutorials HERE 🐾

💥🐶 Pet Rescue Saga, Episode News and Releases HERE 🐱💥

🟩 🟦 Guess the missing piece - Win some Goodies 🟦 🟩 HERE!

🐶🐱 Treat Your Pets in the Winter Petopia Event for a Chance to Win Some Gold HERE 🐈🐕‍🦺

🏁 Pet Rescue Quest challenge - Claim your 7 badges when rescuing the pets HERE!

🍪 Art Challenge : Bake, decorate and post - Win Gold Bars and Picture will be featured in the Art Gallery HERE! (General Contest) 🍪

Who is ready to unscramble these sentences? Win gold bars HERE! (General Contest)

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,230 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Crazy Cat Lad please could you check if Winter Petopia is active in my game, I found the update on Friday and installed it, and I have followed all the other advice given.

Thank you in advance.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

@CarlitaAlfonso @Racoon7 @nathi_dacosta I sent your Game ID:s to the Petopia team and asked them to reactivate the event in your games (I was able to find your Game ID:s with your Community emails).

Hopefully it will show up during the day today.

Let me know how it goes...

• Peanut7139
    Peanut7139 Posts: 1,638 Level 4
    Options

Crazy Cat it wasn't that I and other had already gone to the end of the line as far as new boards. I spoke to Lynette about it also. You can speak to her about the conversation we had. I had no idea that she had posted for people like us to save some boards to play so we didn't have to wait until today to play Petopia. I just spoke about how unfair it is for those of us that are far along in the game then others. It keeps us from competing in special events because as of last Tuesday, I had already gotten to the end of the line as far as new boards to play. The pig flies up and I have to wait until today for the new levels to come out. I had no idea that I would not be able to play Petopia without new boards unless I find boards that have one or two stars. That was to much work to try and find the one stars to get even somewhat ahead. I let Lynette know this was not a complaint but concern and just want to be able to compete with others when things like this come around. The game was there. I just couldn't do anything to play it. I had a very hard time finding boards to play with one star. Lynette understood what I was saying, that was all. Thanks for helping but the game was present, I just couldn't play it without new boards effectively.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Options

@CarlitaAlfonso 15 new levels will come this week to the game as usual and next week there will be a triple release! 3 episodes with 45 levels will be released for the big Holiday week. Then for New Year there will be a normal release with 15 levels and the week after that.

90 levels in total will be released during these four weeks with Winter Petopia!

• ndaoz
    ndaoz Posts: 883 Level 4
    Options

woow this is great news. 90 new episodes 😻😻

Thanks for the information👍

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Options

@ndaoz 6 episodes with 90 new levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?