Comments

• Debbie_Luck
    Debbie_Luck Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

my cache and cookies are cleared its still happening and i play on chrome

• NaneCris
    NaneCris Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm trying to play on facebook from my desktop, but I'm giving a message that I'm not connected to the internet. The problem is that I am, including playing other games.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,008 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Please clear the cache and cookies for your browser and make sure to use Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera wherever possible. If you’re still seeing the issue after trying these steps, then we would strongly recommend you try to play on mobile instead.

If you have a Windows PC you can also download the game app directly to your computer from Microsoft Store and play via the Windows app instead. Click here to download the game to your PC. Windows 10 is required to download the game, Windows 7 or older systems are no longer supported by Microsoft. 

Check also the thread here:

• Julie_Martino
    Julie_Martino Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I am receiving the same error message when trying to play the island. It says I have no internet connection. I have cleared cookies and cache and it didn't help.

• lchapin53
    lchapin53 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I'm at level 1768, if I download I will have to start all over. This is NOT alright! I also have gold and coins I lose. Please fix the Facebook App.

• hazey01
    hazey01 Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

Hello when i go to play pet rescue saga on my facebook ,through my laptop it loads up ,then like today i go to click on the weather warning mini game ,it loads so far then upon clicking on the level i am about to play it says " internet connection requiered ,please connect and try again ..i have internet ,it also takes a life each time it does this ..can somebody sort this issue out ...my i.d is 4624468224 ..thank you

• hazey01
    hazey01 Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

Hello i am also having this same issue , it is also taking a life each time i try and refresh it ..i have internet ,i clear cookies and cache yet still it persists ,fix the issue as i am not going to be happy having to re download it after all i have achieved ,i play on facebook ,i am on windows 10 ,use google yet it still is going on ,this is a king issue not ours so fix it please .

• lchapin53
    lchapin53 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited December 2020
    Options

I am also having this same issue as hazey01. I refreshed. I have internet. I cleared cookies and cache, yet the problem still persists. Please fix the issue as I am not happy having to redownload after all I have achieved! I am currently at level 1768. My ID is: 1103486066. I have gold and coins in current game. I paid for the gold. I play on facebook. I am on windows 10 and use google yet it still is going on, this is a King issue!!! Please fix and repair the issue. Sincerely, lchapin53.

I'm at level 1768, if I download I will have to start all over. This is NOT alright! I also have gold and coins I lose. Please fix the Facebook App.

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hi everyone, Good luck.

• malimo1958
    malimo1958 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Haustiere lädt einfach nicht, es wird immer schlimmer mit diesem Spiel, es hat so viel spaß gemacht, aber langsam vergeht einem alles

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?