Comments

• yass78
    yass78 Posts: 125 Level 2

@OseeASi

I have to hurry because you’re getting dangerously close 😱😂😂😂

• maricristo83018
    maricristo83018 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited March 2022

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2022

Wow! Nice your current level! @maricristo83018 👍😄

And Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your comments with using English Language that we will be happy to understand and help you on next time. You can also read the House Rules here! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Diamond_Lim

Wow! Nice your current level! @Senpai_93 and New Pyramid Solitaire Adventurers! 👍😄

And Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Anyway, thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• peggyvereen
    peggyvereen Posts: 182 Pro Player 👑
  • Diamond_Lim

Wow! Nice your current level! Keep going! @peggyvereen 👍😄

Also thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! ❤️😊

Also check Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here! 🌶️🎴

• OseeASi
    OseeASi Posts: 207 Level 3

I'm starting to lose interest in this game... Some levels take a vast amount of time to solve for one and minutes for others.

The guy on episode 282 was THREE epidodes behind me a week ago. But this level just won't let me go:

And it was the same with level 424something... Days on the same damn level... Waiting for the one lucky board...

• yass78
    yass78 Posts: 125 Level 2

@OseeASi

What I could do was check on how I crossed that level. I used the “Scarab” option. I even tried to play it again but it’s really complicated. I was probably lucky enough to cross it... 🤷‍♀️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?