How do I earn more gold bars?

Playing Blossom Blast Saga. I was earning and using gold bars, but now I can't get past 3. How do I earn more bars?

Answers

• JustPlayingJustPlaying Posts: 4,770 Level 5

Hi Yaeko,

Thank you for posting on King Care. Unfortunately Blossom Blast currently has no way to earn boosters/gold bars. Hopefully in the future they will have some.

Sorry JP

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• TecaMTecaM Posts: 1 Newbie
  • DDeal13DDeal13 Posts: 1 Newbie

How to earn more lives and request lives

• Freddy_Freddy_ Posts: 68,478 Crushing Legend

@DDeal13 Hi and welcome,

Try joining some Facebook King games groups as there are always people willing to exchange lives there

Thank you

• toonhtoonh Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited July 29

(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language)

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 51,799 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Hello! @toonh 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English on this support that we can understand / help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language as well on next time. 😉

You can also read the House Rules here!

• NamTruong2001NamTruong2001 Posts: 2,274 Level 5

Unfortunately Blossom Blast had just deleted Golden Bees, so there are no ways to earn boosters/gold bars.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.