🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

How do I earn more gold bars?

2»

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,347 Friends Moderator

Hi @MikeNg1314478 unfortunately, this feature does not exist in Blossom Blast Saga. You have an envelope in the game and can send requests there. When I do that, I rarely get an answer.

But there are sometimes 10 or 20 minutes of endless life in the daily reward. I always try to take advantage of that.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Thank you for your helping and answering that player. @DieOmimi 😊

Hello again! @MikeNg1314478 👋

Like @DieOmimi has answered you Blossom's Honeyed Calendar Feature always be here that you can receive your boosters and unlimited lives on this game everyday! Check to read sneak peek at Blossom’s new Honeyed Calendar here! 😉

You can also click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

Also check 🖥 Official Announcement regarding Blossom Blast Saga moving from King.com here

Anyway, thank you for your playing Blossom Blast Saga! ❤️😊

You can also participate and answer here (Show your amazing score on Happy New Year 2022 Contest) and here (Art Challenge: Healthy drinks🍹🧉) that you can chance to win gold bars to the King game of your choice! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

💐 Passed level 4000? Get your badge here! 💐

💫 From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so special HERE?

🏁🚙 Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and more HERE!

👑 Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (Comment and Chance to Become Pro Player and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

📰 Community Newsletter- January Edition HERE

💥 Badge of the Month - January HERE 💥

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge HERE!

Member of the Month- December 2021: simplyP HERE

🔊 Meet the Team behind the audio magic and give us your feedback HERE!

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• MikeNg1314478
    MikeNg1314478 Posts: 2 Newbie

Why not have more life every 5 games win and spin wheels for more life just like Genies & Gems games my score over 2749

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,547 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2022

Hello again! @MikeNg1314478 👋

Like @DieOmimi has answered you Blossom's Honeyed Calendar Feature always be here that you can receive your boosters and unlimited lives on this game everyday! Check to read sneak peek at Blossom’s new Honeyed Calendar here! 😉

You can also click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

Anyway, thank you for your playing Blossom Blast Saga! ❤️😊

Also check 🖥 Official Announcement regarding Blossom Blast Saga moving from King.com here

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Blossom Blast Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🌻👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?